Start by marking “Your Pregnancy Bible” as Want to Read:
Your Pregnancy Bible

Your Pregnancy Bible

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  163 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
This book is a comprehensive guide, it provides practical and reassuring advice on all aspects of pregnancy and early parenthood. All books are recommended by Mamas & Papas
Hardcover
Published September 26th 2003 by Carroll & Brown Publishers Limited (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Your Pregnancy Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Pregnancy Bible

Abeer mohammed
Oct 21, 2015 Abeer mohammed rated it really liked it
كتاب بطل فادني كثير بمعلومات عن الحمل والولاده والتعامل مع الطفل، انصح كل ام جديده بقرائته، يحتاج نرجعله مره ومرتين وثلاثه .. الله يهون على كل الحوامل وييسر ولادتهم ويجيب كتكوتي بالسلامه : )
Emily Pelletier
Mar 05, 2009 Emily Pelletier rated it liked it
I'm skipping around in this book - primarily staying away from the delivery section...not quite ready for that! OKAY - finally got through a majority of this book and would recommend this for anyone having their first child. It's a great overview book for both parents on what to expect without forcing advice in one direction or another.
Pauline
Jan 10, 2014 Pauline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has been my companion through two pregnancies.

There is so much choice out there when it comes to buying a book that will help you navigate those strange nine months that it can become quite overwhelming. Let's just say I am glad I seem to have made the right choice when I bought this one.

It is clear, informative, colourful and has a great timeline you can use to plot the development of your baby. I found it inspiring rather than overwhelming, and kept going back to it week by week to s
Jorge Alagon
Mar 19, 2015 Jorge Alagon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

A must-read for first time parents. Information is very clear and well supported by respectable sources. Chapters are well organised so it's easy to follow
Ellen
Jun 23, 2008 Ellen rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: expectant mothers
Shelves: pregnancy
By the time I cracked this book open, I was a bit tired of pregnancy books, so that may contribute to my so-so rating. However, unlike the other books I received, this one is colorful with many pictures and timelines. I think it’s a good, thorough reference, but I don’t think it’s the single must-have guide for a pregnant woman.
Fiona
Jul 21, 2014 Fiona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent, comprehensive and all you need to know about pregnancy!
Information week to week about your changing body and your growing baby. It also covers everything in pregnancy including some troubleshooting!
It will also prepare first time parents for their new bundle of joy.
Donna
Sep 14, 2013 Donna rated it really liked it
More geared towards a British mother than 'What to Expect...' (Thus more useful to me!) and a lot easier to read. I felt a lot more reassured by this book as well. Only slight annoyance is that it's a teensy weensy bit repetitive at times.
Stephanie
Sep 09, 2008 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
I am loving this book so far. It provides indepth information on all the information a mother-to-be wants to have. I have learned much more from just the first three chapters than any other pregnancy book, magazine, or class.
Cecile Bol
Weliswaar uitgebreid boek, maar de informatiedichtheid is een stuk lager dan verwacht. Daarnaast veel 'fouten': dingen die in Engeland vast zo zijn, maar in Nederland zeker niet.
LeighAnne
Mar 05, 2013 LeighAnne rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect book for pregnancy. It's detailed in every way. It helped me understand what on earth my body was doing! The good and the gross!
Beth Flint
Mar 15, 2013 Beth Flint rated it it was amazing
Easy to read - can dip in and out of relevant sections. Not patronising. Clearly written.
Remi van Beekum
wat moet je veel weten voor zoiets...
Maarten
Feb 23, 2009 Maarten rated it liked it
Recommends it for: alle aanstaande vaders
Jules
Oct 05, 2012 Jules rated it liked it
Shelves: parenting
Re-read. First read August 2003.
Rebekah A Mackintosh
Rebekah A Mackintosh rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
Elaine Parker Boyd
Elaine Parker Boyd rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Louise Knight
Louise Knight rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Sarah Anderson
Sarah Anderson rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
D McGinty
D McGinty rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
SOURABH NANDI
SOURABH NANDI rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Tayo Ogunrinade
Tayo Ogunrinade rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Mrs M Smith
Mrs M Smith rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Rachel Berlemont
Rachel Berlemont rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Anne-Marie Nicholson
Anne-Marie Nicholson rated it really liked it
Truusje Barkham
Truusje Barkham rated it it was amazing
Susan Carroll
Susan Carroll rated it really liked it
j laithwaite
j laithwaite rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Lucy Campbell Jones
Lucy Campbell Jones rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2016
miss r e lycett
miss r e lycett rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Pregnancy Bible: Your Complete Guide to Pregnancy and Early Parenthood
  • Jo Frost's Confident Toddler Care: The Ultimate Guide to The Toddler Years: Practical Advice on How to Raise a Happy and Contented Toddler
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Amigurumi
  • The Embroidery Stitch Bible
  • HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method
  • Geeks and Geezers: How Era, Values and Defining Moments Shape Leaders
  • Random House Word Menu: New and Essential Companion to the Dictionary
  • Pregnancy Day by Day: An Illustrated Daily Countdown to Motherhood, from Conception to Childbirth and Beyond
  • Love among the Butterflies: The Travels and Adventures of a Victorian Lady
  • How to Talk to Absolutely Anyone: Confident communication in every situation
  • Suze Orman's Action Plan: New Rules for New Times
  • Just Draw It!: The Dynamic Drawing Course for Anyone with a Pencil & Paper
  • The Lore of the Land: A Guide to England's Legends, from Spring-Heeled Jack to the Witches of Warboys
  • How To Draw Manga, Volume 20: Female Characters