Start by marking “Red (Book of History Chronicles: The Circle, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Red

Ted Dekker

Red (The Circle: The Graphic Novel #2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  341 ratings  ·  18 reviews

The stakes of the mind-bending story spun in Black are raised to a new level in Red. In one world, Thomas Hunter must lead a small, highly trained force of 30,000 against an unstoppable army of a million warriors. In the other he will face an evil beyond the scope of imagination.

Published (first published October 9th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red

Shanna
The story continues with Thomas Hunter who is trying his best to save two separate worlds from collapse. I loved this graphic novel. It was clear and to the point and quite fast paced so it keeps you wanting to read. The artwork was awesome too. I find myself becoming a big fan of graphic novels. This one is one of my faves definitely. Five out of Five stars.
Jill Williamson
For fifteen years, Thomas Hunter has eaten the rhambutan fruit, and for fifteen year, he had not awakened on earth. His army is fighting a war against the Horde. There are too many to defeat. Thomas’ only plan is to dream and find out how to make explosives on earth so that his army might win against the Horde.

Thomas wakes up to discover not a day has passed on earth. He and his sister are still trying to stop the outbreak of the Raison Strain. Thomas bounces between worlds again trying to be a
Holly Letson
If you're living in two worlds, and helping them both... What happens if you die in one of them?
This is something that Thomas Hunter doesn't intend to find out anytime soon. Thomas is a busy man, what with saving the "histories" from a fatal airborne virus that will wipe out most of Earth's population in basically 3 weeks. And, leading Elyon's men in a war against the betrayal forged by the Horde in the "fantasy" world, which is Earth in an alternate dimission.
The man never gets a free moment
Omar
Nano Villa
Una refrescada de lo que lei hace muchisimo tiempo xD, fue bueno saber que la mayoria de las cosas aun me acuerdo, me gusto, pero no me dio la misma sensacion de intensidad que el libro, demasiado resumido y las ilustraciones un poco chafillas, pero en si la escencia del a historia esta ahi :) buen regalo :3
Jamin Bradley
My wife and my brother spent forever trying to get me to read the Circle Trilogy and though I really wanted to, I happen to be a bit of a slow reader and spend most of my time reading non-fiction. However, I also love to read graphic novels and comic books so when I got around to reading these, I was left in awe.

The Circle Trilogy is an amazing story. I'm sure it's even better as a book, but the graphic novels are great as well and offer amazing art. I don't think I have seen any other writer do
Sarah Maddaford
I guess I just don't understand or empathize enough with Christian theology to really connect with this book and its characters. Most of the motivations seemed too (predetermined is a bad word to use, but I can't think of anything better) especially when most of the book seems to insist that free will is important. It does seem that free will is only important when you make the choice you are supposed to though which is too much like fate and destiny and God stepping in to be free will to me.

Sam
alana
Hmm...I'm not really sure what I just read...but I didn't enjoy it. The 1st volume's redeeming feature -- fuzzy, white bats -- were nowhere to be seen! *shockhorror* What's the point??

I feel like this volume of the comic lost a lot more in translation from the novel than the first in the series. Having no idea of the novel's contents, I was really quite lost. There was so much jumping quickly from one realm to the next with seemingly large gaps of time being missed while Hunter slept. This cause
Cory Shook
Really a good book. It matched my imagination while providing a new look on things.
Kritin
It was a little worrying to me how much some parts of this book screamed, "THIS IS A CULT!" to me, and I kinda thought that the wrong message was being sent, to follow blindly. (Just drink the Kool-Aid, already! Trust me...!) I realize it's the main idea of religion, to have faith and everything, and I know that they were right in the end, but it still feels wrong to me... (So, then it was worrying me that I was essentially siding with the Horde at the end.)

Anyway, still really enjoying this ser
Angela Blount
Just as pretty as the first one, but with a few minor grammatical errors. Also, the allegory felt a lot less subtle this time around--but that could just be me.
Samantha
It was really good! I just had to buy the novel it was based on after reading it.
Sinead
I really like this book lots of action and romance recommend it for everyone.
Jessica
Rating: 4/5

Review coming soon.
Sue
One more Thomas Hunter book.
Ochanya
five star and more
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Do Nick
Do Nick marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Hannah Stixrud
Hannah Stixrud marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Sarah is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2015
Marissa S
Marissa S marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Divine
Divine marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Eric
Eric added it
Aug 03, 2015
  • To Kill With Reason
  • Hunter Brown and the Secret of the Shadow (Codebearers, #1)
  • The Wizard's Tale
  • Shadow in the Deep (Binding of the Blade #3)
  • The Final Storm (The Door Within, #3)
  • The Shadow Within (Legends of the Guardian-King, #2)
  • Giver of Roses (Guardians of Gadiel, #1)
  • Star Wars Tales, Vol. 3
  • Star Wars Tales, Vol. 6
  • Last of the Nephilim (Oracles of Fire, #3)
  • Princess Alyss of Wonderland
  • Legends of the Dark Crystal, Vol. 1: The Garthim Wars
  • The Tattooed Rats
  • The Sword and the Flame (The Dragon King, #3)
  • The Proposal
  • Star Wars Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron, Vol. 1
Ted Dekker is known for novels that combine adrenaline-laced stories with unexpected plot twists, unforgettable characters, and incredible confrontations between good and evil. Ted lives in Austin with his wife LeeAnn and their four children.
More about Ted Dekker...

The Circle: The Graphic Novel (3 books)
  • Black: The Birth of Evil (The Circle: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • White: The Great Pursuit (The Circle: The Graphic Novel, #3)
Thr3e Black: The Birth of Evil (The Circle, #1) White: The Great Pursuit (The Circle, #3) Red: The Heroic Rescue (The Circle, #2) Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle, #0)