Start by marking “Ryan's Harbor” as Want to Read:
Ryan's Harbor

Ryan's Harbor (Woodland Village #2)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  89 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Ryan Adams always been the guy who breezed through relationships, never getting serious with the women he dates. He doesn't know why, but one-night stands and pretty women don't seem to give him that buzz like before.
Then he encounters Martin Pierson. Martin agrees to design Ryan's new building. But Martin's past is full of heartache. Can Martin put his trust in the playbo
Kindle Edition
Published (first published March 19th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Ryan's Harbor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ryan's Harbor

Breann
Ryan was lonely and found himself growing jealous of the happy couples he's surrounded by. He couldn't ever seem to find the right girl and settle down. On the outside he looked to be the player type, when really, he wanted something real like everybody else. One night at a barbeque, he finally thinks he's found it in his brother's assistant, Martin.

Martin was out and proud and wasn't going back in the closet for anybody. Not even for the one guy who could make him weak in the knees. He felt the
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Well, I finished it, I wasn't sure I would.
I wasn't able to connect to either MC, they both had great backstories, but even that didn't make me like them or care about them.
Ryan was a Casanova, so what? I didn't really get Martin's issue. No one hated him, said he was a bad guy..nothing negative.
Ryan was a good friend, Martin liked him , spending time with him, yet he says, I don't trust you, it won't work, maybe it won't, but at least talk to the guy and don't act like a yoyo.
Yes, he was 'strai
Jenre
I was enjoying this a lot more than the first book, Blue Skye, right until the pair go away for the weekend together. Before then, there was a good build up of sexual tension and I felt that the men were friends as well as having an undercurrent of sizzle. After they go away together the story got annoying with a lack of communication between the MCs and forced dialogue and separation which seemed to serve no purpose than to keep the men apart for no reason. Nicole Kimberling did a great post at ...more
ManOhMan
Gabbi
4.5 stars rounded up to 5

Ryan Adams is intelligent, successful, charismatic man who attracts women to him like bees are to honey. When it comes to love and romance, Ryan has an unapologetic ‘love ‘em and leave ‘em’ philosophy that has worked for him for many years. But here lately, Ryan is feeling restless and he can’t shake the envy he feels as Ryan’s watched his brother, Drew, fall in love and into a committed relationship. Because of Drew’s happiness, Ryan begins to wonder if the revolving do
Sadonna
3.5 stars. I liked this second book in this series much better than the first. In this story, we have Ryan Adams, brother of Drew from the first story, and Martin, Drew's assistant, getting together. Ryan is a total player - has a new girl every time we see him in book 1 and as this story opens, he's been single for a few months, so he seems to be looking. He finds himself attracted to Martin while at a barbecue at Skye's place, but luckily there is one single woman there that he focuses on beca ...more
Suze
Feb 21, 2015 Suze rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Suze by: won musa vchr on TRR
A nice follow up to Blue Skye, but I didnt get into this one quite the same - 3.5*

Ryan, Drew from Blue Skye's brother, is straight, a bit of a player, doesn't do relationships - all big ticks in the No column for Martin, Drew's assistant.
However, Ryan is confusing himself with his mixed messages about Martin whilst Martin is putting him firmly in the No Go Area.
I would have liked to see more of the development between the two, as I never really go a feel for Ryan's dilemmas - felt it was more to
Brenda (b)
I liked the story and felt a connection with the characters. I was reading along and glanced down at the page counter, 2 pages to go and there was no way it was going to have a solid resolution to their problems. It has a HFN end, which works but left me wanting more. I didn't realize until I was already reading that there was a previous book about Ryan's brother, Drew and Skye. It's Blue Skye . ...more
JenMcJ
I liked visiting the Village again to meet up with Skye and Drew through Ryan and Martin.

The books ends very suddenly though. I am not convinced that Ryan will be able to take the steps necessary to have an out and proud relationship with Martin. I hope so. It ended in a very HFN. I am not sure how things will go when they return to the Village.
Chris
2.5 stars. Ok m/m romance about the architect from Blue Sky'e gay assistant and the architect's straight brother - this was a better read than Blue Skye, but be warned that the HFN ending suggests there could be more books in the future... *sigh*
thelastaerie
Not a bad gay-for-you romance with likeable characters. I am just a bit disappointed that the story hasn't made better use and flesh out the conflicts and it has a rather rush ending.
Cassandra Carr
Another winner from a great m/m author!
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Maggie
Maggie added it
Mar 26, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Penumbra
Penumbra marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2015
Wara
Wara added it
Jan 26, 2015
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Allan Jay
Allan Jay marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Miranda Mcintosh
Miranda Mcintosh marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • At Long Last (Scott and Preston, #1)
  • Winter's Knight  (New Amsterdam, #2)
  • Townie and the Twink (Men of Holsum College, #3)
  • Personal Training (Work Out, #6)
  • One Last Kiss Goodbye
  • Love in Plain Sight (Senses and Sensations, #2)
  • Lipstick and Handguns (Lawful Disorder, #1)
  • Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #2)
  • Protective Custody
  • Tommy's Story (Scarcity Sanctuary, #2)
  • The Celestial
  • Sometimes It's Fate (Canada's Finest, #1)
  • Tyler's Cowboy (Cowboy Lovin' #1)
  • Pavarus (Finding Home, #1)
  • Payback (True Colors, #3)
  • Snow Bite, Blood Red (Once upon A Man #1)
  • Midnight Howl (Hoosier Werewolf, #1)
  • Love, Delivered
Viki Lyn is a successful writer of sexy romance. Her stories are an eclectic mix but it is always romance that drives the story to its final happily-ever-after.

A native of California, Viki travels the world in search of inspiration but calls Arizona home. She shares her beautiful adobe home with her wonderful husband and favorite man (fictional or real).
More about Viki Lyn...

Woodland Village (3 books)
  • Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1)
  • John's Match (Woodland Village, #3)
Last Chance (Chances, #1) Out of Bounds For the Bite of It (Orbus Arcana, #1) Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1) A Bite In Time (Orbus Arcana, #2)