Start by marking “The Adamic Language and Calendar: The True Bible Code” as Want to Read:
The Adamic Language and Calendar: The True Bible Code

The Adamic Language and Calendar: The True Bible Code

Published November 9th 2009 by Xlibris Corporation (first published October 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Adamic Language and Calendar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adamic Language and Calendar

April Fear
Jul 03, 2012 April Fear rated it really liked it
I found this book very informative. The first part of the book takes the Adamic alphabet and explains the layered meanings, implications and applications of the symbols that make the words in the holy language. With this the author corrects some of the mis-translations in our present day Bible. Which cleared up some passages, that I never thought made sense. The second part of the book explains points of the Adamic calendar and how things like the Flood, City of Enoch being translated and other ...more
Alex
Mar 23, 2011 Alex rated it it was amazing
This book is one of the most fascinating books I have ever read. Ever since Julie L. got me into Hebrew, I have been studying Hebrew, Ancient Hebrew (Phoenician), and now what quite possibly could be Adamic. David B. Cohen, the author, helped understand how the higher law was taken out of not only the ten commandments at the time of Moses, but also the Hebrew language. Truly, plain and precious truths were lost as Ancient Hebrew became modern Hebrew. I would recommend this book for anyone who ...more
Ilyan Lavanway
Sep 24, 2012 Ilyan Lavanway rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book contains a lifetime of information pertinent to a deeper understanding of scriptures we have had for centuries, scriptures most of us have read but not fully understood. We will begin to know the significance of this book on 22 and 23 September 2011. Read Earth Sink, then read The Cleansing of America by Dr. W. Cleon Skousen, and then top it all off by studying Dr. David B. Cohen's book, The Adamic Language and Calendar: The True Bible Code. Dan Brown, school's in session!
Jay Taylor
Aug 30, 2010 Jay Taylor rated it it was amazing
David writes a technical but interesting book. His mind is expansive and his research into other great topics has made him an authority in the ancient Hebrew language, both written and spoken. I'm thrilled with what I've read and am excited about the future. I appreciate his careful perspectives and think he is genuinely on to something. Stay tuned for September 2011. I'll be watching!
Diana Petersen
May 26, 2011 Diana Petersen rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put the book down. Yes it was technical but it cleared up so much for me. I am now better prepared for what lies ahead.
Austin Archibald
Jul 23, 2014 Austin Archibald rated it liked it
Shelves: mormonism
Definitely unlike any book you will ever read, but so many stretches and wild, confident claims that have little or no evidence. Interesting, nonetheless.
Sandi Davidson
Sandi Davidson rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
Kevin
Kevin rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2012
Tyler Murset
Tyler Murset rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2012
Jedd Taylor
Aug 26, 2016 Jedd Taylor rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
James
James rated it it was ok
Jan 17, 2015
Curt
Curt rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2016
Ryan
Ryan rated it it was ok
Sep 02, 2011
Mark Brown
Mark Brown rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2012
Wendy
Wendy added it
Apr 25, 2010
Kipahni
Kipahni marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2011
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2011
Ethan
Ethan marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2011
Crystel
Crystel marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Rayann Harrison
Rayann Harrison marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Wendy Powell
Wendy Powell marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Alicia House
Alicia House marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Val D
Val D marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Allan Hennefer
Allan Hennefer marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Chibuzo Izuogu
Chibuzo Izuogu marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Sary
Sary marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
David B. Cohen, MD was born in raised in Upstate New York as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter-day Saints. He is a ophthalmologist and founder of the Zion Eye Institute in St. George, Utah and Clear Vising Laser Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
More about David B. Cohen...