Start by marking “Chia Pet Hell” as Want to Read:
Chia Pet Hell

Read Book

Chia Pet Hell

The only m/m chia pet shifter fiction
Published 2010 by Scribd

To ask other readers questions about Chia Pet Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chia Pet Hell

Audrey
Feb 01, 2012 Audrey rated it liked it
Shelves: man-love
Hilarious concept, but for some reason I found it not quite as humorous as Ames's other short fiction. This one is SUPER short (11 pages), so maybe she just didn't have enough traction to get it off the ground in that span of time. There isn't much by way of sexytimes, either, in case the perviness is a factor for you.

Nevertheless, still a freebie, which makes the price right for me.
Heather C
Jan 09, 2012 Heather C rated it liked it
This was quite a creative idea but not as funny as I had hoped. But it was free and short and helped pass the time while I was at the Dr.'s office.
♡Karlyn P♡
Not bad, had a nice amount of humor. Someone has been kidnapping famous people over the last century and turning them into Chia pets. Xavier, the hottest male super model realizes he's been kidnapped when he awakes to find himself naked in a large green room in South America. But help soon comes in the form of a shape-shifting Chia pet who turns into a 6'4" delicious specimen of a man.

A quick 11 page story, free at scribd.com. I enjoyed Tam Ames other free stories much more, but I always love h
Karla
Feb 03, 2012 Karla rated it it was ok
I loved the author's Caged, but this one didn't amuse me as much. In fact, I ended up skimming it. And at only 13 pages, well.....um, yeah. Didn't hold my interest.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Apr 24, 2012 Bubbles Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, m-m
Weird. So weird. But charming.

Unfortunately this book would be asked to sashay away if it had a lip sync for its life competition against Caged. Not that Caged would ever be in the bottom two. So Caged, Shanté you stay.

If you don't get what I'm saying then, bitch you need to watch some motherfrocking Rupaul's Dragrace!

Anyway this book was free which is always good. But it was too short, for me it felt like it was just getting started then it was over. Still a cute and enjoyable read.

Did you
Serena Yates
Aug 16, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
This is a very funny short story with lots of humorous observations and comments. Totally over the top, but I enjoyed reading it. Anyone who likes unussual shfters, conspiracy theories and bad guys getting their just reward will probably like this story.
Heller
Dec 28, 2012 Heller rated it it was ok
2.5

I was compelled to read this short story because of the image and title. Bizarre story. Tam Ames cracks me up. I have no clue where she gets her ideas from but this is an original one. O_o
Deeze
Feb 26, 2012 Deeze rated it it was ok
Weird. Kinda funny but definitely weird.
Vio
Apr 24, 2013 Vio rated it really liked it
Shelves: sweet, cute, likey-a-lot
3.5 Stars
Another quirky and funny story, too bad it wasn't a bit longer!
Lady Lioness
This was a free read rec'd to me by KarLynP. Mainly it caught my eye by the use of the phrase 'shapeshifting Chia Pet.' Strictly speaking, this is not exactly what happens as one of the heroes is a cat shifter who gets kidnapped and turned into a chia pet. Due to his shifter nature, he can then shift from a cat chia pet into a human. This is not a book to be taken very seriously and it felt very much like a writing exercise for the author, like 'Your prompts are Derek Zoolander and Chia Pets, ...more
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Jan 11, 2012 Mandy*reads obsessively* rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ebook-owned, short
3.5*

This strangely funny and entertaining short was a quick ,cute read.
I liked "Caged" better, but really, even Chia pets can't compete with a Hamstershifter.:)
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
This book has been deleted from Scrib'd. Does anyone know if I can get it anywhere else? Did anyone ever download a copy?
Meep
Aug 28, 2012 Meep rated it did not like it
Shelves: freebie-fic
Meh.

While 'Caged' had me giggling this one didn't engage me at all.
Anwen Ross
Anwen Ross rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2012
Tailtiu
Tailtiu rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2012
Moose
Moose rated it liked it
May 20, 2013
Kathryn
Kathryn rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Leni
Leni rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2011
Dcf260
Dcf260 rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2012
Slashreader
Slashreader rated it it was ok
Aug 25, 2013
qx
qx rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2011
Susan
Susan rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2014
Lada
Lada rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2013
Enny
Enny rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2011
Net
Net rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2014
Ariadne
Ariadne rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2013
I'm a single mom to a great 21 year old daughter at university, and I have a full-time job as well. I started reading m/m romance about 4 years ago, then went to reviewing and then writing.

Some dares and prompting of friends led me to the role of author and they've always been my biggest cheerleaders.

You can contact me at tam.ames01@gmail.com