Miracle: A Celebration of New Life

Miracle: A Celebration of New Life

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A talented photographer joins forces with the popular vocalist to celebrate the special bond that exists between mother and child with more than one hundred stunning photographic images and the lyrics to all new songs that are performed on the accompanying CD. 250,000 first printing.
Published September 7th 2004 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracle

Jackson Radish
There are no words for this book and I'm not sure if I should give it 5 stars or 1.

It's definitely creepy. I read some of the reviews for it on amazon and one person pretty much summed it up in one word that just basically says it all:

Ghoulish.

I'm not sure what the appeal is of this book to the type of people who are probably generally into it. I'm pretty sure there are tons of people who like this book for reasons other than the fact that they find it creepy and they are kind of grotesquely dra...more
Holly
Beautiful, as always, from Anne Geddes and Celine Dion.
Kathleen Dixon
This huge book is beautiful. And it's accompanied by a CD of Celine Dion. I always enjoy listening to Celine Dion - some of her songs are fantastic and I love her voice and control of the music. I always enjoy looking at Anne Geddes' baby photographs - she has such a gift. So why did I only give this an "I liked it"? It's just a little too much - the same gorgeous baby on the same flower from several different angles and changes to close-ups and then back again. I would have got more pleasure ou...more
Kate
You were right Jaime. This was frightening. I was particularly disturbed by the babies wrapped like spring rolls with roses on their heads! And the alien-looking swim caps some of the sweet babes were sporting. And yes, the baby eggplant is priceless. Nom-nom Celine.
Erin
My friend Marina is really crazy about Anne Geddes for some reason, but personally I find it kind of creepy how she dresses babies up to look like plants and then takes their picture when they're passed out.
Russamun82
My Wife and I read through this book and I Described the pictures to her while we were waiting for our first Child to be born, our own little miracle.
Stephanie
Beautiful photography and cd. I played the cd many times for my twins when they were just babies.
Melissa
Beatiful pictures, cd is nice & relaxing my baby loves the cd.
Liz
The pictures and included CD didn't do anything for me.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Beautiful photographs!!
Eric Stockwell
Eric Stockwell marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Eddnkj
Eddnkj marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Trina Darling
Trina Darling marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Marcia Meyer
Marcia Meyer marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
LouAnn
LouAnn marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Down In The Garden Until Now: Pupil's book A Labor of Love: An Autobiography The Twelve Days of Christmas Pure