Start by marking “Miracle: A Celebration of New Life” as Want to Read:
Miracle: A Celebration of New Life

Miracle: A Celebration of New Life

A talented photographer joins forces with the popular vocalist to celebrate the special bond that exists between mother and child with more than one hundred stunning photographic images and the lyrics to all new songs that are performed on the accompanying CD. 250,000 first printing.
Published September 7th 2004 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracle

Jackson Radish
Apr 26, 2012 Jackson Radish rated it it was amazing
There are no words for this book and I'm not sure if I should give it 5 stars or 1.

It's definitely creepy. I read some of the reviews for it on amazon and one person pretty much summed it up in one word that just basically says it all:

Ghoulish.

I'm not sure what the appeal is of this book to the type of people who are probably generally into it. I'm pretty sure there are tons of people who like this book for reasons other than the fact that they find it creepy and they are kind of grotesquely dra
Kathleen Dixon
Nov 09, 2013 Kathleen Dixon rated it liked it
Shelves: music, art
This huge book is beautiful. And it's accompanied by a CD of Celine Dion. I always enjoy listening to Celine Dion - some of her songs are fantastic and I love her voice and control of the music. I always enjoy looking at Anne Geddes' baby photographs - she has such a gift. So why did I only give this an "I liked it"? It's just a little too much - the same gorgeous baby on the same flower from several different angles and changes to close-ups and then back again. I would have got more pleasure ou ...more
Suzanne Kunz Williams
There are many beautiful pictures in this book. But you also need to be aware of immodesty in this book. I don't know how you deal with immodesty in art books in your home. In our home we either tear the pictures out of color over them to make them modest (depending on how much we like the picture).
Erin
Oct 16, 2007 Erin rated it did not like it
My friend Marina is really crazy about Anne Geddes for some reason, but personally I find it kind of creepy how she dresses babies up to look like plants and then takes their picture when they're passed out.
Kate
Oct 14, 2010 Kate rated it did not like it
You were right Jaime. This was frightening. I was particularly disturbed by the babies wrapped like spring rolls with roses on their heads! And the alien-looking swim caps some of the sweet babes were sporting. And yes, the baby eggplant is priceless. Nom-nom Celine.
Holly
Jul 05, 2014 Holly rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, as always, from Anne Geddes and Celine Dion.
Russell Hall
Feb 26, 2011 Russell Hall rated it really liked it
Shelves: art
My Wife and I read through this book and I Described the pictures to her while we were waiting for our first Child to be born, our own little miracle.
Liz
May 25, 2009 Liz rated it it was ok
The pictures and included CD didn't do anything for me.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Nov 01, 2010 Rebecca (everyday reader) rated it really liked it
Shelves: art-photography
Beautiful photographs!!
Stephanie
May 07, 2008 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Beautiful photography and cd. I played the cd many times for my twins when they were just babies.
Kathleen
Apr 27, 2016 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
With Rebecca on April 18th. We love those miracle babies!
Can't wait for Tara's "miracle baby!"
Meg Dean
Meg Dean rated it really liked it
May 04, 2012
sperry m koterwas
sperry m koterwas rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2013
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Ckmom
Ckmom rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2013
Loranda Daniels buoy
Loranda Daniels buoy rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2012
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Paulin
Paulin rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2009
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
May 26, 2011
Beate
Beate rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2007
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2013
Tonya Adams
Tonya Adams rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Gwen
Gwen rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
C
C rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2010
Aurel
Aurel rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2010
Aurelia
Aurelia rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2009
peg
peg rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2008
Jean Greene
Jean Greene rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2007
Lisa
Lisa rated it did not like it
Aug 01, 2008