Start by marking “The Price of Freedom (Out of the Bottle, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Price of Freedom (Out of the Bottle, #1)

The Price of Freedom (Out of the Bottle #1)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  12 reviews

Duty will bring them together—and tear them apart!

As a guardian angel, Mischa must protect the one man who may be able to bring about lasting peace to the Middle East. As a djinni, Rafe must fulfill the wishes of a terrorist leader. Their duties colliding, Mischa and Rafe become foes, but the heat between them is undeniable.

When the terrorist learns that a guardian angel

Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Price of Freedom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Price of Freedom

Sweet as Sin by Inez KelleyStone Kissed by Keri StevensThe Mysterious Lady Law by Robert AppletonLying Eyes by Amy AtwellThe Sergeant's Lady by Susanna Fraser
Carina Press Books
12th out of 105 books — 101 voters
Summoned by Rainy KayeThe Djinn's Dilemma by Mina KhanOracle's Moon by Thea HarrisonFantasy Lover by Sherrilyn KenyonA Tale of Two Djinns by Mina Khan
Genies/Djinn/Suspended Animation In Romance
32nd out of 90 books — 75 voters

More lists with this book...

Natasha  A.
This is a beautiful love story that transcends Good and Evil - and Heaven and Earth. She's a guardian angel and he's a demon, or at least a son of one. He's a djinni, trapped in a bottle, forced to do the bidding of evil masters. Through chance - or is it? - Mischa and Rafe meet. She's trying to save a man, while Rafe tries to kill him. It is love at first fight. But can they overcome their differences?

This was a well written exotic paranormal. The detail was beautiful and the scenes leaped off
Anne
Whatever else I say about Jenny Schwartz, first and fore-most: This author knows how to write a love scene. In THE PRICE OF FREEDOM, she turns up the heat and leaves it simmering throughout the book.

Mischa is a guardian angel. Her charge: A man who is essential to achieving peace in the Middle East. The problem: A djinni, enslaved to the terrorist who is set on destroying the man under her protection. The djinni, Rafe, has no choice but to obey the wishes of his master, and Mischa cannot abandon
Jackie
Again as in book #2 Angel Thief which I mistakenly read first, The Price of Freedom is short, fast, easy and sexy reading! I am very taken with the concept of a Djinni and an Angel being the male and female romantic leads in these stories, the mystical and magical fantasy reads have always been favorites of mine since first reading things like The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales and Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves as a young person!

This book is one that deals solely on the choices we have made,
Habrewer
The Price of Freedom by Jenny Schwartz
* I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

I reviewed The Price of Freedom for NetGalley. It’s a story about the choices we make and the consequences of free will. Mischa is a guardian angel who is charged with protecting human kind. Rafe is a djinni commanded to kill Mischa because she kept him from killing Ilias, the one man that can bring peace to the Middle East.

Rafe has been alone all his life, tied to his bottle. H
Jenny Schwartz
Jun 03, 2010 Jenny Schwartz rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my book. It's no good pretending I'm objective about it. I think it's awesome. I loved writing it and the editing was bliss--really ramping up the tension of the story.

Read Rafe and Mischa's story--a djinni bound to the service of humanity and the guardian angel who risks everything to love him.
Judithe
Only wish it were a little longer...would like to know more about the characters in depth! Looking forward to more stories from this author!
Elii Vela
Mischa es un ángel de la guarda, debe de proteger a un hombre que busca la paz en Oriente Medio -Ilias Aboud-, pero como es de esperarse hay un terrorista -Umar Haya-, que está dispuesto a hacerlo desaparecer. Rafe es un genio, ha estado encerrado dentro de su botella por miles de años y ha servido cientos de hombres durante ese tiempo, lo que le ha dado la sabiduría para darle la vuelta a los deseos de personas malvadas como éste terrorista. De modo que cuando le envían tras Ilias, tiene su pri ...more
Check out my review at: Escape by Fiction
Brittany
I would probably give this short story a 3.5 ratings. It was basically about the two main characters sleeping together and then falling in love.
Nicole Luiken
I enjoyed this djinn/angel crossover. My only quibble is that I wish it had been longer!
Eleni Konstantine
A lovely paranormal romance between a djinn and a guardian angel.
Molly
Clever story:)
Carolyn Injoy
Carolyn Injoy marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Roya
Roya added it
Oct 02, 2014
Fiona Marsden
Fiona Marsden marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Aug 30, 2014
Bea
Bea marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Kendra Brand
Kendra Brand marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
violation copyright 1 3 Jun 13, 2013 05:02AM
Jenny Schwartz is a hopeful romantic with a degree in Sociology and History — people watching and digging into the past. She lives in Western Australia and is working towards her dream of living by the sea.

Contact Jenny via her website: http://authorjennyschwartz.com/
More about Jenny Schwartz...
Mistaken Engagement Drawing Closer Wanted: One Scoundrel (Bustlepunk Chronicles #1) It’s Love, Dude (Jardin Bay #1) Hero Duty (Jardin Bay #2)