Start by marking “When Lightning Strikes (The Heart of the Salamander) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures, #1)” as Want to Read:

When Lightning Strikes (The Heart of the Salamander) (W.I.T.C.H. Adventures #1)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  452 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Will has a crush on Danny Nova, a new boy in school. He's cute, nice, and the best dancer! But there is something strange about Danny....
Soon after he comes to town, mysterious power outages start happening. Will isn't in the dark for long, as she and her four friends start off on a dangerous journey to solve the mystery. Will needs to use her special powers over energy t
Published December 1st 2004 by Volo (first published 2002)

Olgaod96
May 26, 2011 Olgaod96 added it
Shelves: 3rd-tri-books
When Lightning Strikes is about the 5 W.I.T.C.H. friends meeting a salamander named Danny. A salamander is a magical creature that can change into different things, and special ones can change into light. Will befriends Danny, and he steals the Medallion, a 'necklace' that basically stores the girls' powers. The girls have to take back the medallion otherwise they are powerless. They travel to a different land, where the sky is red all the time, and the thunderstorms are about 100 times stronger ...more
Panda
The book's only 111 pages long, and it's basically like reading one of the magazines in bookform. It's really cute and all through reading it now when I'm older all I can say is; aww childhood memories~~
Will was always my favourite growing up, and I enjoy reading about her a lot.
Raevyn ~WICKED is good...or is it???~
I don't like this series much anymore, but I'll say the confrontation scene at the end was great and very intense.
Cait
When I was a kid I was in love with W.I.T.C.H. It was fun, the characters were sassy and "cool" and of course - magical. The main thing that stuck with me in this book is Will still trying to find herself and the crimson lightning. It's pretty rare to see it - atleast where I live - and when I do get the chance I instantly recall this book.
Lilla greenleaf
i it a grate book for kids who have a hard time making friends
Heather
It was good, a little more somber than the Stolen Spring, but good nonetheless.
Barbora
Sweet childhood memories...As you can see I used to be obsessed with W.I.T.C.H. when I was small. I've grown up but I'm glad I read the books and the OEL (OEI since it's Italian probably) manga. It was the time of my first shippings and learning about the world of manga and anime both OEL and original as well. I just wish the made the animated series better.
Sella Malin
I used to like these series. Now, I don't think they're so good anymore. I got up to number 12 or something like that, and they've gone up to #26 or something... and they're still coming out!! I'm not really interested into them anymore, but I used to be.
Mitzi M. G.
I was around 11 when the first W.I.T.C.H comic magazine hit Denmark.
I thought it looked interesting, and fell in love with it. I later got this book as a gift from my Grandfather /along with Irma's story).
Growing up with this, it is hard not to like it.
Betina
Jeg har ikke læst serien i mange år, men da jeg læste dem, var de blandt mine yndlingsbøger, derfor giver jeg den 5 stjerner efter, hvad jeg syntes dengang.
Faith
May 07, 2012 Faith added it
i don't like it!
-Faith-
\/
so she says but whatever.. signed by her sarcastic cousin Samantha! :D

SAMANTHA-(cousin)
Rose Dawson
Will,moje nejoblíbenější čarodějka a její příběh.Doporučuji. ;)
Haajra
Hahahaha good times....memories of middle school. XP
Jenni
Joan
Joan added it
Nov 21, 2014
Winxlover
Winxlover marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Kara Moore
Kara Moore marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Amit
Amit marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
  • Out of the Dark (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #8)
  • A Bridge Between Worlds (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #10)
  • The Disappearance (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #2)
  • A Weakened Heart (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #21)
  • The Courage to Choose (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #15)
Jeg kom til verden på Rigshospitalet i København d. 24.3.1960. Overlægen var i kjole og hvidt - han var blevet afbrudt midt i en gallamiddag - men min søster siger, at det er da ikke noget, hendes fødselslæge var i islandsk nationaldragt. Nogen vil mene at det således allerede fra starten var klart at jeg var et ganske særligt barn. Andre vil sikkert påstå at min mor bare var god til at skabe plud ...more
More about Lene Kaaberbøl...
The Boy in the Suitcase (Nina Borg, #1) The Shamer's Daughter (The Shamer Chronicles, #1) The Serpent Gift (The Shamer Chronicles, #3) The Shamer's Signet (The Shamer Chronicles, #2) The Shamer's War (The Shamer Chronicles, #4)