Start by marking “Synchronicity, Signs & Symbols” as Want to Read:
Synchronicity, Signs & Symbols

Synchronicity, Signs & Symbols

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Synchronicity implies wholeness and meaningful relationships between causally unconnected events. Science has been rediscovering the view of the world as an unbroken fabric in which seemingly separate events do not occur in isolation, but form pieces interwoven into a common tapestry. This book is filled with people's stories because synchronicity is ultimately best unders ...more
Published June 1st 2001 by Synchronicity Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Synchronicity, Signs & Symbols, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Synchronicity, Signs & Symbols

Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya

~ALTERS YOUR ATTENTION~

If anything, this book is a good reminder to stay attuned to what is happening around you all the time. Synchronicity is never "just" happening; the signs from the Universe are coming to us all the time, and, as the book points out, it is out job in this world to figure them out and use for the best of all involved. The book does not go deep into discovering/explaining the causes or meanings though.

The dictionary of symbols at the end of the book is valuable.

Victoria Evan
Kelly
This is a good primer to the idea or theme of synchronicity.
I found it accessible, but pretty rudimentary.

She quotes a lot of other writers and their works, and I wish she would have expressed more of her own material within these pages. I did, however, especially like the sources she did choose to use (Jung--of course--Leibniz, Schopenhauer, Brian Weiss, and a few others that were new to me).

Maybe 3.5 stars.
Bridgett
I really related to the views in this book, but it's not for everyone. I am a strong believer in synchronicity and liked the examples. It was a short book though; I would have liked it a bit longer.
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
martha humphreys
martha humphreys marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Joe
Joe added it
Mar 12, 2015
Jan Alfonso
Jan Alfonso marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2012
Debbie Eidelman
Debbie Eidelman marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2012
Rj Price
Rj Price marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2011
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 08, 2010
Chel
Chel marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2009
Stacey Krueger
Stacey Krueger marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2009
Kelly Bridges
Kelly Bridges marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2009
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2008
Reiki, a Way of Life Happy Teachers Happy Students: The Power of Intention Steve The Mystery of Devil's Gulch