Start by marking “101 Nights of Grrreat Sex: Secret Sealed Seductions for Fun-Loving Couples” as Want to Read:
101 Nights of Grrreat Sex: Secret Sealed Seductions for Fun-Loving Couples

101 Nights of Grrreat Sex: Secret Sealed Seductions for Fun-Loving Couples

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  12 reviews
OVER ONE MILLION COPIES SOLD! Find out why, Read this!

THIS BOOK GUARANTEES GRRREAT SEX. TWICE A WEEK — EVERY WEEK — FOR ONE FULL YEAR!

YES, I KNOW that’s a lot to ask from one little book! But I promise you it works. Here’s how —

Once a week, you and your lover each pick a sealed page and tear it from the book. There’s no turning back now — and no peeking at each other’s se
Published January 1st 2005 by Park Avenue Publishers, California (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex

Melissa
This is a book that several of my closest friends passed along from one friend to the next as we each got married... a fun little tradition that we began. Sadly, Ty and I only had it for like a week before the next girl got married, so we never had a chance to 'use' the book... haha. But alas! What do I find at the Goodwill in the $0.50 book bin... this book. It was a fun surprise for V-day to Ty. A good book to give a little spice to your relationship.
Travis
Some friends bought this for my wife and I years ago. We slowly tore through the sealed "Seductions" and tried some of them out. There were lots of interesting things, but many of them cost quite a bit of money. Still they were fun, and did give me some ideas about how to put a little time and money into planning a romantic evening and hopefully having a nice ending...
David
This is a great tool for couples who are dealing with intimacy issues and trying to strengthen their marriage. Sex if often left out of church talk. So make time for your spouse and enjoy the fruit of God's love in your spouse.
Nicole
Fun book for married couples. Rip out pages for the woman and man containing coupons, stories and creative ideas to last whole year. Practical and useful book.
Antoinette the Book Junkie
These are fun activities that can be used again and again. Go through them all and modify for future use or just create a different scenario.
Brenna
Seriously.... every married couple should own this book. Whether you are a newlywed, or have been married for years and years!
Kim
The best book I've ever seen to improve intimacy with your partner. All I can say is, "WOW!"
Anna
Gift from the author who was often a visitor on our morning show.
KC
What can I say? Je Suis Kinky.
Tara
Nothing ventured, nothing gained ;)
Leisl
Fun stuff!
Aj
Aj marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Guy
Guy marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Himanshi
Himanshi marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Syed Maaz
Syed Maaz marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Cvetelina
Cvetelina marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Amber
Amber added it
Sep 28, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Kia
Kia marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Dona
Dona added it
Sep 12, 2014
Jahongir
Jahongir marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Makia Ferguson
Makia Ferguson marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Nikhil Simon
Nikhil Simon marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
101 Nights of Grrreat Romance: Secret Sealed Seductions for Fun-Loving Couples The Great American Sex Diet 101 Grrreat Quickies 101 Nights of Great Sex 101 Sexy Dares