Start by marking “Losing Romeo” as Want to Read:
Losing Romeo

Losing Romeo (BFF Novel #2)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  181 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Best Friends Forever—that's Anjenai, Kierra and Tyler. Growing up together in an Atlanta housing project, the girls have always been there for each other. But high school is a whole new world, and the drama is just beginning.

New guys, new gossip, new rivals—Anjenai, Kierra and Tyler have plenty to occupy their time now that Romeo, the football star who al
Published November 1st 2010 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Losing Romeo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Losing Romeo

Clanesha Munford
Loved this book!
This book was really good. I always saw it on the back of kimani tru books as other recomendations but never wanted to read it because I thought it was so cliche. Best friends fighting over one guy. Yawn. Which is why I skipped the first books. I'm glad I decided to read this one because I kinda enjoyed it.
THe girls lives are so realistic and I felt so bad for their family situations. It made me appreciate what I have more.
I liked Anjenai's view the best and Phoenix because you get inside the
Three best friends were all in love with the same guy who is a football player in high school named romeo. The three best friends finds out that romeo has been dating all three of them. But at the end they find out that romeo is coming between there friendship. This book teaches you a lesson about friends and that you should not have a guy between a friendship.
I really liked this book however there were a lot of holes and unfinished pieces that I missed were finished. We are hinted to what happened to Deborah, Kierra's older sister, but it is never really confirmed. Romeo was still really into Anjenai, but what did he do to try and win her over? Will Kierra and her sister be ok? What happened between Tyler and Billie? And what about Pheonix now that her secret is exposed? Then the ending was left hanging with all of the individual stories unfinished. ...more
Can Phoenix hang on to Romeo by getting pregnant?
Savannah (Books With Bite)
Ok,very rarely do I every put down a book and not finish it. I was half way through and just couldn't take it anymore. One word, MAJOR DRAMA. Ok that was two.

So like I said major drama. Not that I don't like drama I do, but man, I felt like I was stuck in bad novella and that nothing was ever going to end. It was one thing after another. Turn and turn! I just wanted to get some kind of peace for the poor characters in this book!!

They were sex, drinking, and lots of cursing. Major cursing. I do r
The book was clearly a series. But I know what happened in the first book because it was very deatailed. Each chapter had a characters point of view with was very interesting because you got to know and understand what the character saw and heard. This book had MAJOR DRAMA not the drama you would find in any other book but like true real drama. The people in this book was great but was kind of desperate at times. Otherwise it was kind of a great book. What really stunk was that they put a hold o ...more
i love their series
Taylor Richardson

this book was great , but I hate the way it ended like is there gonna be another book about this
Feb 06, 2015 Triece added it
This book is so good I swear
Tori Lopez
Jan 26, 2014 Tori Lopez marked it as to-read
i really love this book
Jul 27, 2011 Imani is currently reading it
i just got this book tuesday july 26, 2011 but its good but there are two names that can get right in my mind but i think all gils for 12 - 21 shoukd read it because its really great so far it starts to teach alot and there is lots of drama going on. it by a.j byrd and i think i might stick with it for a while
Jul 21, 2013 Gracie rated it 5 of 5 stars
This book , I fell in love with it. It's not everyday where I can relate to a book, but with the first one: "chasing Romeo" it reminded me about myself & my friends we sorta dealt with the same exact situation . Lol I love love this book.
Ariesterry08 Jacko
I love this book & the first one too, it's so real cause some teenagers do go through this. I hope the third series is going to come casue imma be the first to have hands on it. :)
I'm not sure how the average rating for this book is 4 stars, as I thought it was pretty horrible. There was no depth to the book at all. It had much potential but was a total letdown.
I liked how they all got over Romeo, though he did what's right in the begining he should've never left his girl high and dry for his ex. All in all it was a good read.
oh my goddness this book has a lot of drama and i loooove drama books so this one is going to become my all time favorite
i really want to start reading this book
this is a very good book
Kelsey added it
Nov 18, 2015
Sirah marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
CeCe Daniel
CeCe Daniel marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Zion marked it as to-read
Dj added it
Oct 29, 2015
  • Step Up (Indigo Summer #5)
  • 16 Isn't Always Sweet
  • Lesson Learned (Keysha, #3)
  • Getting Played (Kenisha Lewis, #3)
  • Spin It Like That
  • First Semester
  • Dirty South
  • How to Salsa in a Sari
  • Gettin' Hooked

BFF Novel (2 books)
  • Chasing Romeo (BFF Novel #1)