Start by marking “Her Favorite Husband” as Want to Read:
Her Favorite Husband

Her Favorite Husband

Same old Ian?She's just traveled 1,400 miles--he could at least pretend he's happy to see her! He may be unwilling to forgive her for their breakup, but Sarah Bretton is surprised to realize she may still be passionately in love with him. Ian Kingsley, her first husband. The one she married when she was still a kid.Same old Sarah?Ian thinks he's over her. After ten years-- ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Harlequin Special Releases

To ask other readers questions about Her Favorite Husband, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Favorite Husband

shms
I didn't enjoy this book. It was well written and all, but I couldn't warm to the h. Not at all. It takes some level of connection to the characters for me to enjoy a book, or else it has to have an awesome plot which means I can overlook certain irritants.

In this case the irritant was the h. She decides that 10 years after they split she wants to re-connect with her ex again. I felt sorry for the H, he seemed like a stand up kind a guy caught up with someone who didn't seem to think beyond wha
Marianne
This is actually a Harlequin that I have kept in my Canadian setting group. I like to visit it once in a while as it take me away to the Canadian tundra as I have been to Yellowknife and can relate to the references. The love connection is a good one as well reuniting a divorced couple. - a fairy tale I know, but a good way to escape for an hour or two. I found myself with no books on my reading table, so I reread it and still enjoy the voice of the writing.
Carrie Garza
Harlequinn Romances rock. This one was so especially good. Why do marriages fell, even when there is true love? Too young? Too immature? Idealistic? Resentful? Suspicious?

Ten years, two marriages and halfway around the world to find out.
Sumida Kanae
Sumida Kanae rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2014
Kitty
Kitty rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2013
Vicki
Vicki rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2010
Mari
Mari rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2013
Donna Alward
Donna Alward rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2009
jvan326
jvan326 rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2009
Ashley
Ashley is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2009
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Shelley Little
Shelley Little marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Sue
Sue added it
Feb 10, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Kelley Lizak
Kelley Lizak marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015