Her Favorite Husband

Her Favorite Husband

2.75 of 5 stars 2.75  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Same old Ian?

She's just traveled 1,400 miles--he could at least pretend he's happy to see her He may be unwilling to forgive her for their breakup, but Sarah Bretton is surprised to realize she may still be passionately in love with him. Ian Kingsley, her first husband. The one she married when she was still a kid.

Same old Sarah?

Ian thinks he's over her. After ten years--a...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Harlequin Special Releases

shms
I didn't enjoy this book. It was well written and all, but I couldn't warm to the h. Not at all. It takes some level of connection to the characters for me to enjoy a book, or else it has to have an awesome plot which means I can overlook certain irritants.

In this case the irritant was the h. She decides that 10 years after they split she wants to re-connect with her ex again. I felt sorry for the H, he seemed like a stand up kind a guy caught up with someone who didn't seem to think beyond wha...more
Marianne
This is actually a Harlequin that I have kept in my Canadian setting group. I like to visit it once in a while as it take me away to the Canadian tundra as I have been to Yellowknife and can relate to the references. The love connection is a good one as well reuniting a divorced couple. - a fairy tale I know, but a good way to escape for an hour or two. I found myself with no books on my reading table, so I reread it and still enjoy the voice of the writing.
Shelley Little
Shelley Little marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
Ashley
Ashley is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2009
The Winter Road Return to Three Creeks The House on Creek Road (Going Back) The Road to Three Creeks A Different Kind Of Summer (Superromance)