Start by marking “Daddy Devastating” as Want to Read:
Daddy Devastating

Daddy Devastating (Texas Maternity Hostages & Texas Maternity Labor and Delivery #2)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  3 reviews

For FBI special agent Russ Gentry, Julia Howell is nothing but trouble. First the Texas heiress blunders into his undercover operation to bring down a black-market kidnapping ring. Then she turns his life upside down with a single photograph.
Russ's connection with the beautiful baby girl in the photo is instant and absolute...and Julia finds herself falling for this man w
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin Intrigue (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Daddy Devastating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy Devastating

RLA
The hero Russ is deep undercover trying to bring down an illegal baby-selling ring when the heroine Julia approaches him, jeopardising his cover. Julia has tracked down Russ as the father of her late cousin's baby, whom Julia is guardian of. Thinking on his feet to avoid his cover being blown when members of the ring meet him, Russ pretends that he and Julia are involved. He is forced into letting Julia know just what she has stepped into and Julia is more than a little shocked and scared. When ...more
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the banter between Julia, and Russ. I loved the way they first meet, but I won’t spoil it for you. The action, and suspense was intense. The plot twisted and turned, and left me guessing on who the villain of the story really was. I love books like this, which leave you guessing throughout the story. It keeps the story interesting. The romance was sweet, and yes at times Hot, and Steamy!

Julia’s cousin used her dying breath to ask Julia to find Russ. Lissa
Dani
It was okay. I liked the conflict with the kidnapped infant's parents, but the main concept of baby trafficking was freaky and made me sad. I liked the ending, with Milo dead and Tracy heading to prison. It was relieving to read that the infant's father really did love him very much and was worried sick about getting him home.
Debra Reeves
Debra Reeves marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
[Coco]
[Coco] marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Barbara Hawksley
Barbara Hawksley marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
VeryMaryKate
VeryMaryKate marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Colleen Punchard
Colleen Punchard marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Sara
Sara added it
Jan 07, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
M
M added it
Nov 24, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Wendy Sparrow
Wendy Sparrow marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Thank you for finding me on Goodreads!

Here's my bio:

USA Today best-selling author, Delores Fossen, has sold over 75 novels with millions of copies of her books in print worldwide. She's received the Booksellers' Best Award for romantic suspense, the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award and was a finalist for the prestigious Rita . Her books have been featured in Woman's Day magazine and Vogue. I
More about Delores Fossen...

Texas Maternity Hostages & Texas Maternity Labor and Delivery (6 books)
  • The Baby's Guardian (Texas Maternity Hostages #1)
  • The Mommy Mystery (Texas Maternity Hostages #3)
  • Savior in the Saddle (Texas Maternity Hostages #4)
  • Wild Stallion (Texas Maternity Hostages #5)
  • The Texas Lawman's Last Stand
Kade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #4) Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1) Dade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #2) Nate (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #3) Gage (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #5)