Start by marking “She's The One” as Want to Read:
She's The One

Cathy Kelly

She's The One

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  598 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Seksīgā, mundrā Diedra gadiem nīkst laikraksta ziņu nodaļā, kaut viņa jau sen sapņo vadīt sievišķīgo modes un dzīvesstila nodaļu. Kad kārotajā amatā gadās vakance, Diedra slepenībā cer, ka uzvarēs starp visu kandidātu pieteikumiem. Redaktora amats Diedrai ir vairāk kā nepieciešams, jo viņa cietusi fiasko arī savās attiecībās ar Gēriju. Bijušais līgavainis nolēmis Diedru pa ...more
Published (first published April 8th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about She's The One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She's The One

Minty McBunny
When I was living in England, I bought a gossip magazine that came with a free Cathy Kelly book (Just Between Us). I wasn't expecting much from it, but was pleasantly surprised and became a Cathy Kelly fan. This book is one of her weaker ones, I actually picked it up to re-read because I couldn't remember anything about it. It's entertaining enough, the literary equivalent of potato chips, but if you're looking to read a Cathy Kelly book for the first time, I'd suggest Woman to Woman or Just Bet ...more
Karen
Really enjoyed this book. Characters are very good too and it comes across in the book well too and this really works. You can get through this book very quick!
Dark-Draco
I picked this up for a bit of light reading between the volumes of a rather intense Sci-Fi trilogy. However, I only managed a handful of chapters. The writing was ok, the characters were a bit run-of-the-mill but likeable and there was nothing I really hated. I just found that when it came to pick it up again, I couldn't summon the enthusiasm. With so many good books out there I haven't read, I decided to put it aside.
Suzi
I really enjoyed this book found myself loving the main characters and wanting happy endings for them both. Nice chic lit novel ideal holiday read maybe. First Cathy Kelly book I have read will be keeping my eye out for more x
Kate Symonds
Quick reading chick -lit. Kept expecting a bit more drama, but it was a pleasant read. Ideal beach book.
Gloria
Not sure when I read this guessing 2013.
Femke
Opzij is een boek wat heerlijk wegleest. Het is een boek dat je gewoon wilt lezen omdat het zo leuk is om over de wereld van andere personen te lezen. Je leert de mensen kennen, hun meningen en hun doen en laten. Dit zorgt ervoor dat je helemaal in het verhaal zit en je door blijft lezen. Het is een heerlijk boek om tussendoor te lezen. Cathy Kelly vind ik sowieso een fijne schrijfster, ze schrijft gewoon lekker simpel, leuke verhalen maar wel verhalen die smaakvol zijn. Leuk!
Kim
I absolutely loved this one and wasn't ready to give up on the characters story when the book ended. I'd love a sequel! It follows 2 main female characters who want the same editors job on a newspaper. Isabelle and Dee. Isabelle has just split with her husband and Dee is engaged. It follows their new jobs and relationships in the bustle of a busy newspaper setting. I do love losing myself in a Cathy Kelly book.
Jennifer Aiello
Quite an enjoyable read if somewhat predictable. Enjoyed the characters.
Kristal Taylor
In the beginning of this book was a slow read. But the more I read the better it got. This really should have been a series. Some of characters was left hanging. I want to know more or that happy ending. I don't particularly like guessing the test of the story. Reading 567 pages could have been two or three books ending better.
Lmmuzyka

Love this Irish author's books. She has a great sense of humor and her characters are colorful and real. Have read all her books and am now waiting for a new one to come out.

Colemore

Entertaining and predictable. Chit.lit but nicely written. A good easy read when you need a break from more intense reading.
Marjolijn
Een iets te voorspelbaar vrouwenboek/chicklit. Maar fijne lectuur voor een luie (nieuwjaars)dag.
Regalladofreasby
My first cathy Kelly novel I have read really enjoyed it an easy read.
Amanda Patterson
Really did not like this. So many have done it better!
Jo
Fluffy and feel good (very Marian Keyes)
Nina
A little predictable but entertaining
Kate
This is my favourite book of all time!
Nadera
Nadera marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Michellehcat
Michellehcat marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Nicolejeffrey
Nicolejeffrey marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Karschtl
Karschtl marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
  • My Favourite Goodbye
  • City Woman
  • Airs and Graces
  • A Taste For It
  • Lizzie Jordan's Secret Life
  • Something Borrowed
Born in Belfast but raised in Dublin, Cathy initially worked for thirteen years as a newspaper journalist with a national Irish Sunday newspaper, where she worked in news, features, along with spending time as an agony aunt and the paper’s film critic. However, her overwhelming love was always fiction and she published her first international bestseller, Woman To Woman, in 1997. She did not become ...more
More about Cathy Kelly...
Someone Like You Always and Forever Homecoming Best of Friends Just Between Us