Start by marking “Montana Mistletoe” as Want to Read:
Montana Mistletoe

Montana Mistletoe

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Contemporary Romance: Four girlfriends make a pact to find true love by their twenty-eighth Christmas. As the deadline looms, each keeps busy with expanding career and experiences faltering Christmas spirit. Lori is a major struggling to bolster the small town's economy, Madison runs a Christmas store and often travels to build up stock, Deanna is the town's director of to
Published September 1st 2007 by Barbour Books

To ask other readers questions about Montana Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Mistletoe

Gemma
All these stories drove me nuts. I wasn't able to make myself finish a single one. This is a book about four friends who have a pact to get married by the time they're 28, and this is the deadline year.

Heroine in first story: I expected the pastor to ask me to marry him, even though we weren't even dating (!) Then he didn't. I like the new pastor, but I'd better not even consider a relationship with him. Since one pastor disappointed me, all of them will, right?

Heroine in second story: I suppose
Tima
Four friends who grew up in Mistletoe, Colorado are looking for love. A pact made long ago that they would each find love before twenty-eight has them searching for a husband. Each one finds that God and small town values are very important in their quest for love.

As with any novella, I had my favorites. Lack of plot seemed to be the downfall of several of these stories. I just couldn't get invested enough in the characters.
It's a fast, fun, Christmas read if you are looking for a light romanti
Christy
This was a delightful holiday read with a collection of novellas from authors that were both favorites and first time reads. Set in the town of Mistletoe, Montana, four friends find love and romance in these enjoyable interwoven stories. I recommend for anytime of the year!
Jana
Great Christmas or after Christmas read. It's made up of four short stories, written by 4 different authors, but each story takes place in the same town, with the same characters.
Penny
This was a fun book to read with four novellas placed in a small town in Montana. I came to care about the characters and the town itself. It's a place I wish I could really go & visit!
Becky
Becky is currently reading it
Dec 10, 2014
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Mm98115
Mm98115 marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Oksana Gantukh
Oksana Gantukh marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Lisa Wethington
Lisa Wethington marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Arnetta
Arnetta marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Erica
Erica added it
May 11, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Apr 14, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Zelma Kromrey
Zelma Kromrey marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
BlackRoze Tamibates
BlackRoze Tamibates marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
BIO: Award-winning author of nineteen novels and novellas, Lisa Harris lives with her husband and their three children in Mozambique, Africa, where they work as missionaries.

When she’s not busy writing or home schooling, she loves traveling, cooking different ethnic foods, and photographing animals and birds in the African bush. Visit her website at www.lisaharriswrites.com and her blog at www.my
More about Lisa Harris...
Dangerous Passage (Southern Crimes #1) Fatal Exchange (Southern Crimes #2) Blood Ransom Love Finds You in Revenge, Ohio Blood Covenant