Start by marking “My Son's Ex-Wife” as Want to Read:
My Son's Ex-Wife

My Son's Ex-Wife (My Son's Wife #2)

In this sequel to "My Son's Wife," Stiles has divorced Rena and she's left town. But when Pastor Chauncey Graham's health takes a tragic turn for the worse, it brings the Graham family, and Stiles's ex-wife, back together again, and there is unfinished business.
Published September 1st 2010 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about My Son's Ex-Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Son's Ex-Wife

Rating: Five
Review:

"My Son's Ex-Wife" by Shelia E. Bell

My Thoughts....

Continuing on from this author's series ...My Son's Wife...and this one...'My Son's Ex-Wife was another good read. Again with some realistic characters that are well developed, defined and oh so believable...all giving the reader another good read of redemption and forgiveness by this author.I thought a lots of th
Adrienna
Sep 27, 2010 Adrienna rated it really liked it
Shelia releases the next book in the series of "My Son's Wife", which the first installment was a page-turning, frenzy, and on-the-edge of your seat dramatic scenes with a blow at the end of the book that leaves you waiting for this anticipated novel now.

After reading the family secrets and dirt unleashing in the first series, "My Son's Ex-Wife" had a different path and opening. It shows redemption, forgiveness, and seeing your own faults (get the peak out of your own eye instead of pointing th
Monique
Dec 16, 2011 Monique rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sequel which reads like a stand alone novel. Rena, Stiles & Frankie have way too many unresolved issues to move forward in life. First Lady Audrey Graham is fed up with the betrayal that Rena and Frankie but its something slightly off about her. A horrible accident changes everyone's perspective of the future. How will things work out? Only God knows the plans He has for them.
Rachel
Nov 03, 2012 Rachel rated it it was ok
I slacked alot on this book. It was hard for me to read. It was not as interesting as the first book. The most interesting parts was Audrey's accident, paralysis, and death. The ending was unexpected. I did not expect Rena to let Stiles go. I finally made myself finish. The author should have left it at just 1 book.
Diane Rembert
Nov 30, 2013 Diane Rembert rated it it was amazing
Unbelievable!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the Graham family is back! I loved this book just as much as the first one, and anxiously waiting for more on this family. The author has a way with words, so I had to give the book 5 stars.
June
Jan 07, 2012 June rated it really liked it
This sequel picks up right where the other one left off (My Son's Wife). Pastor, Audrey, Stiles, Rena and Francesca faith gets tested. This was a good read. I like the author's style of writing. Looking forward to reading "My Son's Next Wife".
Desiree Watson
Mar 08, 2013 Desiree Watson rated it it was ok
Renee's mother-in-law and father-in-law find out that she is messing with Franky and her and her husband get divorced. Renee leaves town and when Stiles' father dies, she comes back and they give their relationship a try again.
Barbara Morgan
Oct 10, 2014 Barbara Morgan rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-book-shelf
My Son’s Ex-Wife is the second book in the series. This book is of redemption and forgiveness
I enjoyed reading.
The characters and the storyline held my interest.
Dijorn Moss
Feb 09, 2011 Dijorn Moss rated it it was amazing
My Son's Exwife was a marvelous story that conveys the power of God's redemption. Shelia Lipsey did a wonderful job and I look forward to her next book.
Kim Melikian
Jun 18, 2014 Kim Melikian rated it it was amazing
This book is a page turner. I need to finish this series, because I need to know what's going to happen between Stiles and Detria.
Chandra
Jun 11, 2012 Chandra rated it it was amazing
Everyone has something in their past, but the mother in law in this story... Predictable read... only because it's like watching Jerry Springer meets Micheal Baisden.
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2011
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Angelia
Angelia rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2010
Seija Hunter
Seija Hunter rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2013
Vacirca Vaughn
Vacirca Vaughn rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2012
Calita Dillard
Calita Dillard rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Yvonne Butler
Yvonne Butler rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2012
Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Sonja Deloach
Sonja Deloach rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2013
LaCeasha
LaCeasha rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2012
Michelle Young
Michelle Young rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2012
Rodney Denson
Rodney Denson rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2011
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2016
Jacqueline Strand
Jacqueline Strand rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2014
Freda Duncan
Luv it, can't wait to get my son's next wife.
Joi Boyd
Joi Boyd rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2014
Thara
Thara rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2015
Tonya
Tonya rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2014
Shuria Holmes
Shuria Holmes rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Ray of Hope
  • Forsaken (Forsaken, #1)
  • Me, Myself and Him
  • A Good Man Is Hard to Find
  • Keeping Secrets & Telling Lies
  • When Memories Fade (Victory Gospel Series, #2)
  • Lickin' License
  • Secrets and Lies
Shelia E. Bell (formerly Lipsey), is known as God’s Amazing Girl, is a nationally acclaimed, multi-award winning author known primarily for the My Son's Wife Series of books.
More about Shelia E. Bell...

My Son's Wife (5 books)
  • My Son's Wife
  • My Son's Next Wife
  • My Sister, My Momma, My Wife
  • My Wife My Baby...And Him (My Son's Wife)