Start by marking “The Sheriff and the Baby” as Want to Read:
The Sheriff and the Baby

The Sheriff and the Baby (The O'Malley Men #2)

When Sheriff Matt O'Malley rescues a pregnant woman after a car accident and helps deliver her baby, he quickly begins to feel protective of her--of "both" of them. Matt is increasingly drawn to Beth Ford and her daughter, Sarah--although he's noticed that Beth isn't your average new mom.For one thing, she's obviously hiding something. Like her real name...

Beth's falling f
Paperback, Harlequin American Romance, #1309, 219 pages
Published June 8th 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Sheriff and the Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheriff and the Baby

RLA
Mar 12, 2012 RLA rated it liked it

The hero Matt comes to the rescue of the heroine Beth when she crashes her car during heavy snowfall. When he realises she is in labour he quickly gets her to the hospital and ends up supporting her through the birth of her daughter. This is bitter-sweet for Matt as it brings back painful memories of his wife and unborn child's death, but he also feels an almost unbelievable connection to Beth and her little girl. Beth is thankful for Matt's help but wary when she finds out he is the Sheriff of
Donna Porter
Jul 12, 2013 Donna Porter rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet love story. about Matt and Beth. It was a great story of a runaway pregnant woman and an small town sheriff. Of course, their are problems along the way but it was a great read
Malvina
Apr 02, 2013 Malvina rated it really liked it
This gorgeous book taps into the woman in jeopardy theme, with the alpha male protector. It opens when Sheriff Matt O'Malley rescues Beth from a car accident, only to discover she's pregnant and in labour, so has to rush her to the hospital to deliver her baby. You just know he's going to fall for her and the baby... but there's also the mystery surrounding her past - she's hiding secrets. Very enjoyable to read as it unfolds.
Robin *loves sexy books*
This is the 2nd book from CC in the OMalley series. I think I liked Will OMalley from the first book a little better, but this was good too.

I like this family a lot and can't wait for the next book. I love big families...that means lots of connected books!!
ஐ Briansgirl (Book Sale Queen)ஐ
Quick easy read. Decent plot but it lost me 3/4 of the way through. By that time you knew they had fallen for each other and you were just waiting for the ones she was running from to find her. At that point, it became very predictable.
Helen
Oct 20, 2012 Helen rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story I so loved this one the scenery and characters are amazing. I fell into this book and basically read it on about one sitting I couldn't put it down.
 Chele
Chele rated it really liked it
May 18, 2011
Afiqah
Afiqah rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2014
Caryn Cowan
Caryn Cowan rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Casey
Casey rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2012
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2012
Henry
Henry rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Moondoggie2442
Moondoggie2442 rated it did not like it
Dec 31, 2013
Jessica Villasenor
Jessica Villasenor rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
Loved the story.
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2010
Marcella
Marcella rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Regina Martinez
Regina Martinez rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Sharon Witt
Sharon Witt rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2015
Grace Thain
Grace Thain rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Roberta
Roberta rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2013
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2010
Cathleen Ross
Cathleen Ross rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2012
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2013
Tammie McLendon
Tammie McLendon rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
I've been fascinated by the Rocky Mountains for as long as I can remember.

Growing up in an Australian outback town with no TV and only one radio station, my summer evenings were spent lying on the back lawn looking up at the stars and trust me, in the Aussie outback the stars shine very brightly!

Winter nights were spent inside around the fire, curled up with the latest issue of the National Geogra
More about C.C. Coburn...

The O'Malley Men (5 books)
  • Colorado Christmas (O'Malley Men, #1)
  • Colorado Cowboy