Start by marking “Wedding Bells for the Village Nurse (Medical Romance HB)” as Want to Read:
Wedding Bells for the Village Nurse (Medical Romance HB)

Wedding Bells for the Village Nurse (The Bluebell Cove Stories #1)

2.9 of 5 stars 2.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Healing the surgeon’s heart

It’s a glorious summer’s day when Jenna Balfour returns to the enchanting Devonshire village of Bluebell Cove. Watching the hazy sunshine glinting off the white-tipped ocean, Jenna knows she’s home for good. She’s welcomed back by the local community with open arms. The only person who keeps his distance is enigmatic Dr Lucas Devereux. But warm-

Paperback
Published June 2010 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Wedding Bells for the Village Nurse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wedding Bells for the Village Nurse

Teresa
I'm afraid this was the hardest book I've read all year. And it's a shame because it's my first ever medical Mills and Boon read. I picked it up thinking I usually devour Mills and Boons books in two to three days - not with this one!

I loved the setting, it being in Devon, but most of the time this book was very telling and not very showing. I never actually saw the relationship between the two developing, I was just being told about it. Therefore I found myself not caring.

I did finish it thou
Lyn Townsend
Nice characters but not very well written
Anjhelikah
Anjhelikah marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Mae Ann
Mae Ann marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Melissa Vasel
Melissa Vasel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2013
Prakash Banjade
Prakash Banjade marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012

I was born in a Lancashire cotton mill town where, for the lack of countryside, my playing fields were the slag heaps of a local colliery. As was the way for lots of families in the mill towns of those days, money was scarce, but in mine there was no shortage of love and laughter. Once every year, the Sunday School of the Methodist Chuch that my family belonged to would take all us children on a p
More about Abigail Gordon...

The Bluebell Cove Stories (4 books)
  • Christmas in Bluebell Cove (The Bluebell Cove Stories #2)
  • The Village Nurse's Happy-Ever-After
  • Summer Seaside Wedding
Pernikahan Sang Dokter (City Girl, Country Bride) A Baby for the Village Doctor A Single Dad at Heathermere (Harlequin Medical Romance, 340) (Bachelor Dads) The Doctors' Baby Bond Christmas Magic in Heatherdale