Zombie Cross-Stitch

Zombie Cross-Stitch

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  7 reviews
These cross-stitch projects will warm any undead heart with their light-hearted yet gruesome zombie appeal. Inside this kit is a book with full-color photos and patterns for 12 original projects–everything from Miss Zombie USA to a ghoulish cubicle-dweller. With an introduction to essential techniques and step-by-step instructions for each project, beginners and experience...more
Other Format, Booklet & kit, 64 pages
Published May 24th 2010 by Metro Books

To ask other readers questions about Zombie Cross-Stitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie Cross-Stitch

Jenny
I completed three projects with this kit. The idea for this kit was novel, but there were issues that kept me from enjoying it completely. The color charts were very small, and for some of the designs, colors looked so similar to each other (i.e. light gray versus medium gray) that it was very hard to tell the colors apart. Also, not all thread options were included for the project choices, though the kit promises enough material for three projects. The designs were entertaining but not fantasti...more
Carolyn
Cute patterns, not very large, color charts. Small paperback booklet and kit with aida, needles and floss.
Charts are pixelated and colorful, but the sayings leave much to be desired. Wittier sayings for the designs are in the comments under another review for this product.
A good starting point for zombie lovers and beginning cross stitchers.
Joyce Close
The only thing I really need is specific correlation between the floss in the kit (GEEZ, the Chinese floss has no identifying numbers!!!) and the DMC numbers, i.e. there are three greens, how in the heck can I tell which one is 'olive', which one is just 'green'?
Stephanie.
Jan 09, 2011 Stephanie. rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Zombie Lovin' Crafters
Recommended to Stephanie. by: Linh
Shelves: 2011, gift, non-fiction, owned
Got this as a gift from an awesome lady. Although I'm not fond of all the patterns, quite a few of them are pretty neat-o keen, and I do like the ideas for uses of said patterns.

Can't wait to get stitchin'!
Lili Hardy
Did a few of these. Was my first attempt at cross stitching, now I'm ready for more.... THANK YOU KRISTY!
Alison
There are a few projects I'll have to plan now that I've read this. :-)
Kym
Fun patterns, but hard for my eyes.
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Princess
Princess marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
May 04, 2012
Jenn
Jenn added it
Apr 06, 2012
Carly
Carly added it
Jan 29, 2012
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2012
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2011
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2011
Carina Vicente
Carina Vicente marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2011
Angela Chambers
Angela Chambers marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2011
Darci
Darci marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2010