Start by marking “Salome at Sunrise (Eldwyn Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Salome at Sunrise (Eldwyn Chronicles, #2)

Salome at Sunrise (Eldwyn Chronicles #2)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Bryton Haruk sets out on a suicide mission to stop the bloodthirsty Skullmen from terrorizing the war-weary Land of Eldwyn. Consumed by guilt over the death of his wife, Bryton seeks revenge and reunion in the afterlife with his lost love. His purpose is determined, his bravery unmatched, until the queen casts a spell to save Bryton from himself.

Salome is that spell. A bir
Published June 1st 2010 by Carina Press (first published May 26th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Salome at Sunrise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salome at Sunrise

Sweet as Sin by Inez KelleyStone Kissed by Keri StevensThe Mysterious Lady Law by Robert AppletonLying Eyes by Amy AtwellThe Sergeant's Lady by Susanna Fraser
Carina Press Books
25th out of 105 books — 101 voters
Cullen and the Kindred Spirit by Gale StanleyHunter and the Hawk by Gale StanleyKade and the Captives by Gale StanleyPeter and the Wolf by Gale StanleyTalon and the Falconer by Gale Stanley
Bird Shifters in Romance
9th out of 36 books — 42 voters

More lists with this book...

Suzan Isik
I’ve been sitting on this book for several months, pretty much since it came out back in June. Yeah, my TBR pile is that chaotic and out of control. But I finally read it yesterday. Sigh. I can’t believe I waited that long to read this book. It was fantastic.

Bryton is the the king’s captain, and decides to go on this suicide mission to end the guy that killed his wife. He doesn’t care if he lives or dies, but he wants the guy that killed his wife to pay for his crimes. The king is worried about
Jasmyn
Bryton Haruk has a sworn duty to protect his king and his country, but his duty has been difficult ever since the day he wife was killed by invaders. And now he finds the invaders returning and threatening all that remains dear to him. He swears vengence and justice, to be the lawful executioner of the invader's leader.

The King watches as Bryton is eaten up from within and summons a powerful spirit to help ease his pain and teach him to love life again. Salome, a bird-shifter, answers his summon
Susi
Salome at Sunrise is the second book in a romantic fantasy series but I noticed that after I already started the novel. Usually I really hate to read books out of order, it's one of those OCDs you just can't shed, but Salome at Sunrise drew me in nonetheless. At times I noticed that this has to be a book in a series and I felt like I missed some of the good stuff in the first book (btw it's Myla by Moonlight) but I never felt left behind or as if I missed any vital information.

Salome at Sunrise
Danielle
AMAZING! As good as Myla by Moonlight. The ending wasn't as epic as MbM was (bawled like a baby) but it was just as emotional. I felt so badly for Bryton and was so happy that the love he had for his wife was not somehow 'less' than his love for Salome. His relationship with Katina was not shown to be tainted or lacking and his pain was real. I cannot wait for Kelley to announce the third installment (final?! no!) for Jana, Bryton's daughter with Katina. Love this universe by Kelley!!
Jeannie Lin
I really wanted to read this book after enjoying the first one, Myla by Moonlight. I felt that this was everything Myla was and more. The worldbuilding is richer and deeper. The characters are more emotionally complex, from the tortured hero Bryton to the innocent, yet not so innocent Salome to even the villain. It's as if Inez Kelley is really getting comfortable in her writing skin. Really hope there's a third book in the series!
Ilona
The magic of this story is created by the ability of the author to make the reader believe in a living spell. I was pulled into the problems and anguish of Bryton's fight against the evil that took his wife and his guilt at his growing feelings for Salome. By the end of the story I was emotionally drained but happy.
Zury
This was a great book.
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Dudette
Dudette marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Gryphon Libra
Gryphon Libra marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Ensley
Ensley marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Cami
Cami marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Paige Daley
Paige Daley marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Diana L.C.
Diana L.C. marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Eva Mack
Eva Mack marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Teresa Sartori
Teresa Sartori marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Michele Cousens
Michele Cousens marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
Moriah
Moriah marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

INEZ KELLEY was born and bred in the mountains of West Virginia. She currently resides there with her lumberjack husband, their teenage drama queen, Spawnetta, and the Demolition Duo – Damien and his twin, the Omen.

She is a multi-published author of various romance genres. You can visit her at her website http://inezkelley.com/ Follow Inez on twitter at @Inez_Kelley or on Facebook at http://www.f
More about Inez Kelley...
Sweet as Sin Turn It Up (Turn It Up, #1) Jinxed The Bastard (The Baddest Boys in History, #1) Coming Clean (Dirty Laundry, #3)