Start by marking “تحلیل رفتار متقابل: روشهای نوین در روان شناسی ” as Want to Read:
تحلیل رفتار متقابل: روشهای نوین در روان شناسی

تحلیل رفتار متقابل: روشهای نوین در روان شناسی

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  280 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
TA is a model for understanding human personality, relationships and communication. It was first developed by Eric Berne. Since then, TA has continued to grow. Theory has been expanded, reappraised and tested by observation. In the years since Berne's death in 1970 TA practioners have introduced new concepts and techniques that are now at the very heart of the discipline. ...more
Published 1388 by دایره

To ask other readers questions about تحلیل رفتار متقابل, please sign up.

Naomi Probably because a bot has grabbed a description from a secondhand listing somewhere. I'll see if I can find a description somewhere and paste it in.

Mahmoud mehrabi
May 31, 2010 Mahmoud mehrabi rated it really liked it
هرگز فكر نمي كردم اين كتاب شروعي باشه براي قدم گذاشتن در دنيايي كه خيلي به دنبالش بودم . مفاهيمي مثل عشق و عرفان كه واژه هايي تكراري و بدون معناي واقعي بودند بعد از سالها برام شكل و رنگ گرفت. البته اين كتاب رو حتما بايد در كارگاه عملي و موسساتي كه تدريس تي. اي. مي كنند مطالعه كرد
Mahfam95
Oct 29, 2015 Mahfam95 rated it it was amazing
2بار خوندمش. الان خیلی بهتر خودمو میشناسم به همه چیز هم میتونم عمیق تر نگاه کنم. برعکس کتابای سطحی دیگه راجع به موفقیت و به شدن، این کتاب خیلی عمیقه، کمک میکنه علت رفتارامون بفهمیم یا اون چرخه های اشتباهی که مدام تو زندگیمون تکرار میشن، اینکه ما داستان زندگیمون رو در کودکی مینویسم و اگه میخوایم چیزی رو درست کنیم باید برگردیم اون زمان.
Julia Choukhno
Jan 15, 2015 Julia Choukhno rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very practical overview of TA approach
Ahmad
Jul 14, 2014 Ahmad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book demands a lot of commitment but it was worthy of every second I spent reading it or doing its exercises. I believe every person can benefit from this book. This book can mark a turning point in life.

Hopefully, the concepts are explained very well which makes them very easy to understand. There are a lot of exercise in the book which I found them amazingly helpful.

Highly recommended.
Sofia
Mar 03, 2015 Sofia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely brilliant book on transactional analysis. Clearly explained, with excellent exercises dotted throughout to enhance the reader's understanding. Highly recommended. I borrowed a copy from the library but have ordered my own copy now as it is a must for anyone learning about TA and wishing to have a book that gives good ideas for exercises to carry out with clients.
Krisztina KT
Apr 16, 2014 Krisztina KT rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great intro book into TA.
Tony
Jan 16, 2016 Tony rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: psychology
Great overview of an interesting theory of human interaction. Only drawback - book is somewhat limited by the scope of the topics it addresses, as sometimes it seems that topics are only being addressed at the surface without a level of explanation that would allow full understanding.
Serena Edwards
May 27, 2013 Serena Edwards rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favourite reads during my counselling training and a book I still dip in and out of! Easiest book if you want to learn about Transactional Analysis - Adult/child/parent ego states! Great for coaching, therapy, relationships, parenting, teaching, managing people effective!!
shiloh
Jan 22, 2008 shiloh rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty dry, but it has a lot of interesting activities to process the information presented and they make TA a lot more user-friendly.
Raha
Aug 30, 2011 Raha added it
now i read it ...i think that `s a better than the other books...... ...more
Hamideh Iraj
Sep 28, 2007 Hamideh Iraj rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: psychology
Very deep and Inspiring. A model for who we are and how we act.
Tara
Oct 04, 2012 Tara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: clinical, therapy
Provides good and fairly easy to read overview of TA
Shabnam
Oct 19, 2014 Shabnam marked it as to-read
good
Mona Bano
Mona Bano marked it as to-read
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Linda Morris
Linda Morris rated it it was amazing
Mahni K
Mahni K marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Yuka
Yuka marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Anitha
Anitha marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Leah Wright
Leah Wright marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
H L Hedgecox
H L Hedgecox rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2016
Márton Tompos
Márton Tompos marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Cyrus
Cyrus added it
Jul 12, 2016
Andrew Aus
Andrew Aus marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Johanne B
Johanne B marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Muumi
Muumi marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Ozgun Sonmez
Ozgun Sonmez marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Dunkthebiscuit Kendrick
Dunkthebiscuit Kendrick rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
  • Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy: A Systematic Individual and Social Psychiatry
  • Scripts People Live: Transactional Analysis of Life Scripts
  • Born To Win: Transactional Analysis With Gestalt Experiments
  • Counselling for Toads: A Psychological Adventure
  • ماندن در وضعیت آخر
  • Gestalt Therapy
  • The Philosophy of Logical Atomism
  • روانشناسی کمال - الگوی شخصیت سالم
  • The Inner Game of Work: Focus, Learning, Pleasure, and Mobility in the Workplace
  • Marketing Myopia
  • Schema Therapy: A Practitioner's Guide
  • The Child, the Family, and the Outside World
  • NLP at Work : The Difference That Makes a Difference in Business
  • Healing Trauma: Attachment, Mind, Body and Brain
  • The Object of My Affection Is in My Reflection: Coping with Narcissists
  • The Dance of Change: The challenges to sustaining momentum in a learning organization
  • Person-Centred Counselling in Action
  • Hilgard's Introduction to Psychology
Ian Stewart is the Co-Director of the Berne Institute, has been a practising Transactional Analysis psychotherapist for over 30 years, and has presented Transactional Analysis trainings worldwide.

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. See other authors with similar names.
More about Ian Stewart...