Start by marking “A Man She Couldn't Forget” as Want to Read:
A Man She Couldn't Forget

A Man She Couldn't Forget

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Clare Boneli has felt like a stranger to herself ever since the night an accident took her memory. The night she made a choice between two very different men.

Both Brady Langston and Jonathan Harris are good men. But their versions of her are so opposite, it's as if she's two different people. One man holds her career future and one man seems to hold her heart. Because when
Published January 1st 2009 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published December 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Man She Couldn't Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Man She Couldn't Forget

seton
The only reason I read this was because I am a sucka for amnesia stories but I was very disengaged because the heroine not likable, her friends were terrible, the unfolding of what happened not very interesting.
Victoria
I really enjoyed reading this book. The plot was fast-driven and interesting. I absolutely loved the main characters introduced in the book and I found the character development really very good. I could see why the characters did what did and the love between the hero and the heroine was also very believable and I certainly enjoyed it.

The heroine, I forgot her name again ><, was a very strong character. I loved seeing how she changed, it was truly very sweet. Before the accident, I'm pret
Lynn Spencer
I gave this a B- at All About Romance, so really 3.5 stars

Amnesia stories are usually up there with sheiks and secret babies for me - I generally don't bother with them. However, A Man She Couldn't Forget seemed like it could be a book that would handle the topic well. As I started reading, it quickly became clear that this was the case, and I settled in for a read that would have been extremely pleasant but for the behavior of the secondary characters.

This is a partial review. You can find the
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Jessica Hatfield
Jessica Hatfield marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Edna Castillo
Edna Castillo marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Aimee Suter
Aimee Suter marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Ronda Eberhart
Ronda Eberhart marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Nikki Brooks
Nikki Brooks marked it as to-read
Paula Freeman
Paula Freeman marked it as to-read
Spring Adams
Spring Adams marked it as to-read
Robinetta
Robinetta marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Kathryn Shay is a lifelong writer. At fifteen, she penned her first 'romance,' a short story about a female newspaper reporter in New York City and her fight to make a name for herself in a world of male journalists - and with one hardheaded editor in particular. Looking back, Kathryn says she should have known then that writing was in her future. But as so often happens, fate sent her detouring d ...more
More about Kathryn Shay...
In Too Deep (America's Bravest, #1) Someone to Believe In (O'Neil Family, #1) After the Fire (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #1) On the Line (Hidden Cove Firefighters, #2) America's Bravest (America's Bravest, #1-6)