Start by marking “Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island, #1)
Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island #1)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  227 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Mya loves to read erotic romances featuring werewolves. When she gets a chance at a fantasy vacation which allows her to be the heroine in her very own romance created exclusively for her, she jumps at it.

But things don't go exactly as planned...
Published May 20th 2010 by Red Rose™ Publishing (first published April 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Mya's Werewolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mya's Werewolf

N.L. Riviezzo
I didn't really care for the main characters. I found the premise to be largely unexplained and a bit confusing at time. The ending was extremely predictable.
Ladymcbeth
love sex scene between a human woman and a werewolf in his were form :)
Connie
This book was all based upon fantasy, so I thought it was a good short read. When people have fantasies it is based off of preconceived ideas, and Mya's werewolf gave us that. Maya and the werewolf Gabe had a weekend affair in which she was claimed by Gabe the werewolf at night and incidentally, Gabe the human during the day. They claimed to love each other and normally it would bother me, but because this is a short, not so much. Animals stake their claims pretty quickly so I wouldn't judge tha ...more
Elise-Pinterest+Goodreads=The Perfect Book Boyfriend
I completed the True Mate series and was really looking for something good to read from Zena Wynn. This was ok, but, everyone knows my pet peeve about the love coming too soon after sex, especially sex with a were, vamp, kidnapper kind of thing. It was ok. I was glad it was a short read. Oh, and the way Gabe found out about her fantasy and ingrained himself in it would have creeped me out, but she rolled with it. Don't think I would loan this one out. TTFN-Sandy
Sandra
Do you remember the TV show Fantasy Island? If so, you'll understand the premise of this story.

Mya, an avid werewolf romance reader, a call center rep, longs for a romantic getaway with a werewolf. After paying a lot of money for the fantasy, she gets her wish.

Gabe, the werewolf is lonely and longs for a mate, he wants Mya.

What will happen at the end of the weekend? How will she ever be satisfied with a human again?

Cute story, well written.
J
This was a fun and steamy short read. I loved the concept of "Fantasy Island" where people can live out their favorite dreams or secret wishes. However, I sort of wish the twist had been different, so she could live her fantasy everyday.

Jolanda
Liked the story:D I was suspecting for Tattoo to pop up somewhere in the story:D
Merenda
I really liked it, and was hoping that the male lead was what he paid to become for her.
Mytoya Garcia
I HAVE READ THIS SERIES AND LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BOOK 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!
Yvonne
Delightful read!
Fabiola Coaquira
Fabiola Coaquira marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Amber Bawks
Amber Bawks marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Shelita
Shelita is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
finecat
finecat marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Coyote Inn [Interracial Shifter Romance]
  • A Dragon's Promise
  • Loving Large-Yours Only And Always
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • The Fire of His Claim (Claimed, #2)
  • Utter Domination
  • Stranded
  • Special Forces
  • An Unlikely Encounter
  • Candid Camera (Were Watching, #1)
  • What a Bear Wants
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Hunger Moon Rising
  • A Piece of Me
  • Wild in the City (Werewulf Journals, #1)
  • Booby Trapped and Baby Proofed
True Mates (True Mates, #1) Mary and the Bear (True Mates, #2) Nikolai's Wolf (True Mates, #3) Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4) Claiming Shayla (True Mates, #5)

“The past is over. Quit beating yourself up over what you should have or could have done differently, It's a waste of time.” 3 likes