Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide

Finding Lost - Season Three: The Unofficial Guide

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Whether new to the show or a diehard fan, this illuminating guide to the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning television program Lost helps viewers piece together the latest additions to the puzzle from season three with detailed discussions of the multitu
Published November 1st 2007 by ECW Press (first published October 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Lost - Season Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Lost - Season Three

Dagny
Fascinating reading for all fans of the tv program. It is full of things I missed, interesting tidbits and more. As someone who came late to the series, I also enjoyed reading about fan speculation as to the storylines while the show was airing.
Marina Dawson
Several of my good friends had been at me for some time to watch LOST - somehow I had missed the show when it was originally broadcast. Since I trust these friends implicitly when it comes to movie and TV recommendations (we share a common interest in myth and pop culture), I knew I had to give LOST a try eventually. I nagged at my husband enough that he bought me season 1 last year for my birthday - and although he kept harping that we already had too much TV to watch, we popped it in the DVD p...more
Gillian Whitfield
Nikki Stafford is an excellent author. It is well worth my time and money. This book has been read by me several times. I love this book. If you love Lost, you should definitely check this book out. It is very insightful and good to have around if you are watching season 3.
Rodrigo
Definitivamente obrigatório para quem é fã (ou mais que isso) da série. Ainda que a autora demonstre ignorância sobre algumas coisas que fala de artistas e que alguns dados estejam errados.
Al
:D My favorite season. I stayed up all night to read it the other day.
Matt Blackburn
Matt Blackburn is currently reading it
Sep 14, 2014
Sue
Sue added it
Sep 02, 2014
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Christopher
Christopher is currently reading it
Jul 18, 2014
Sacha
Sacha marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Noah
Noah added it
Dec 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bite Me!: An Unofficial Guide to the World of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Finding Lost: The Unofficial Guide Finding Lost: Season Four: The Unofficial Guide Finding Lost: Season 5 Finding Lost, Season 6