Start by marking “Blane (Blood and Sex #3)” as Want to Read:
Blane (Blood and Sex #3)

Blane (Blood and Sex #3)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  182 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In the third book of Angela Cameron's steamy trilogy about a vampire mafia, we discover Blane's hidden passions and struggle to succeed within the vampiro hierarchy. We get glimpses into Michael and Tori's established relationship, and learn more about the opportunities and threats that the vampiro faces as they journey to Venice. Will the Alleanza survive the modern press ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Blane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blane

Pamela Craft Jenewein
WOWIO freebie

A delightful older woman younger man scenario, but no over the top; Christiana is an older vampire when compared to Blane. It’s really thrilling to observe Blane “submitting” to Christiana’s dominance as the mating ritual escalates. Fast paced action, earthy and intriguing characters make for a pleasant, engaging read.

My favorite moment:

Blane’s gaze drifted from where their bare chests pressed against each other. When he spoke, his voice was low and thick. “Real women are demanding
❃ Brandy ❃
This book was not as good as Jonas, but I still enjoyed it. I love Jonas & laughed at loud a few times when he was giving Blane a hard time. Sooooo.... Where is # 4 & why do I feel like the series stopped right in the middle of it?
Iva
It's actaully 3.5 stars. I'm a little dissapointed with this one. It started great. We had a good heroine and she was even a little dominatrix and a great hero - very intelligent and funny, although I still don't know what the deal is it with the green hair. That must look really weird. Anyway, they were playing around with each other for some time and that was awesome. But then they bonded and it all got so... mushy. Boring. And the heroine suddenly became some weak insecure person afraid to be ...more
Cindyg
I've had this book for quite some time but kept putting it off because I didn't want the series to end. Then the big announcement that Dorian's book was coming and I jumped at the chance to read Blane's book.
It did not disappoint...I loved it.
Blane and "Chris are one powerhouse couple...Christiana is the daughter of the vampire king and she's fierce...just what Blane needs. And he's actually just what she needs; even if their to bull headed to admit it to one another. Blane doesn't feel he's goo
Lora Tihomirova
Amy
Christiana was trying so hard to keep up apperances that she wasn't getting the things out of life that she needed. Blane was playing down his intelligence so people would under estimate him. Opposites attract and these two blood bonded without the blessings of some important vampires.
Fairyblood
Totally fell in love with all the cosca and this series. Blane and Christiana were both fabulous characters and their banter was exceptionaly funny. The stories are never predictable and keep getting better as you go through the series.
Debra
This series just keeps getting better and better, I love it!!! It should be a must read on your list!
Cc
I hope Ms. Cameron will be writing more in this Vampire world!
Angie
This was my favorite book in the series!
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Katy Bell
Katy Bell marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Gerri
Gerri marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Filipa Gomes
Filipa Gomes marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Karen ~ Divhine
Karen ~ Divhine marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Kazzy
Kazzy marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Rossana Peña Rivera
Rossana Peña Rivera marked it as to-read
Tamara Zeegers
Tamara Zeegers marked it as to-read
Angela W.
Angela W. marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn added it
Lea Nadia
Lea Nadia marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Barbaraweronika
Barbaraweronika marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
  • Eternal Hearts (A Darkness Within, #2)
  • Accidentally Were? (Huntingdawn, #1)
  • Can't Bear It (Strange Hollow; Greer, #1)
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • A Vampire's Claim (Vampire Queen, #3)
  • Shifter's Lady: A Warrior of Poseidon Novella
  • Saving Jenna (Night Creatures, #1)
  • Hidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #2)
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Seduced by a Cajun Werewolf (Stormy Weather, #3)
  • Betrayed (Vampires in America,  #5.5)
  • Red Mortal (Gods of Midnight, #4)
  • Venice Vampyr: Sinful Treasure (Venice Vampyr, #3)
  • Kieran (Tales of the Shareem, #7)
  • Retribution (Dominion, #3)
  • Flirting With Fate (Stiletto Girls, #2)
  • Operation Hydra (Ontarian Chronicles, # 2)
Angela Cameron is an accomplished artist and the author of several published works,ranging from paranormal suspense to romance.

Visit her website at Angela-Cameron.com or angelacameron.wordpress.com for more information.

Readers may direct questions and comments to Angela via email at--
angie @ angela-cameron.com
(remove spaces)
More about Angela Cameron...

Blood and Sex (4 books)
  • Michael (Blood and Sex, #1)
  • Jonas (Blood and Sex, #2)
  • Dorian (Blood & Sex, #4)
Michael (Blood and Sex, #1) Jonas (Blood and Sex, #2) Blood Daemon Dorian (Blood & Sex, #4) Night's Fall