Start by marking “Midnight Caller” as Want to Read:
Midnight Caller

Midnight Caller

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Three deaths, one connection--the anonymous calls all three women reported in the weeks before they died. Detective Tony Marino wants to close this case before another woman disappears. Especially when he meets a fatherless little boy whose mother is being stalked. Single mom Erin O'Malley tells Tony about her anonymous caller's heavy breathing and unnerving silences. And...more
Published March 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Caller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Caller

Deb Kastner
I automatically pick up a Diane Burke book just because of her name. She knows the suspense genre well and writes a compelling, exciting read. I couldn't put down this book! Well done.
Paige
Pages 1-150

This book is about these misterious calls that keep bugging Carol and Erin. They both have a kid who is either physically or mentally challeged. Erin meets this guy who is a detective his name is Tony. They meet at this easter egg hunt thing. They didnt notice but there was a guy taking pictures of Erin and Carol. Erin's little boy Jack is going to go see the bunny where the detictive is. He sees the bunny and this event is a make a wish kinda thing. and jack goes and sees the bunny a...more
Sandi Hart
I loved it. I guessed the end right from the begining though. I knew who was killing everyone. I knew from the moment they metion the kid with aultism why they were killing the women. I just couldn't believe they killed Carol. I loved Carol. Loved the meesage and the verse in the beginning.
David
A splendid read indeed! 5 stars all the way... Diane Burke definitely gets my vote for up & coming author about to break into the big time!

After reading Midnight Caller, I can sincerely say that it is a must read for anyone who enjoys authentically real characters complemented by an original storyline that is very creative and totally unpredictable.

What a great story! I am glad I took the time to read this one for sure.

Monica Willyard
Mar 24, 2010 Monica Willyard rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romantic suspense fans
Shelves: bookshare
This is a romance with plenty of suspense. I'm not usually a romance fan, but I liked this one. It has its awkward places, but the author is new to writing in this genre. I think she'll improve in time and would be happy to buy a second book.
Bookworm1
it was awesome. it was so romantic, but the murderer's motives were weird. he thought that single mothers were abusing their handicapped children just because his mother was single, he was a handicapped kid, and he was abused.
Joanna
This book is one of my favorites! It was romantic but appropriate and it was very suspenseful, but also inspirational! Everything I love in a book! It was absolutely amazing!! :D Loved it!
Nancy Anderson
Couldn't get into this one.
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Nikki Hollen
Nikki Hollen marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Melody Phillips
Melody Phillips marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Dipak
Dipak marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Candy
Candy marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Megha Matenaer
Megha Matenaer marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Double Identity (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #238) Hidden in Plain View Bounty Hunter Guardian Silent Witness One Perfect Day: A Mother and Son's Story of Adoption and Reunion