Start by marking “Meeow and the Blue Table” as Want to Read:
Meeow and the Blue Table

Meeow and the Blue Table

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Meeow, the irresistibly clever cat created by bestselling author-illustrator Sebastien Braun, is back and ready to play! Like every young child, Meeow loves to make things. So what will he do with a blue table, a red blanket, and lots of wooden blocks? Why, turn them into an amazing castle, of course! Meeow's friends Quack, Moo, Baa, and Woof are delighted--and young reade ...more
Published May 1st 2012 by Boxer Books (first published September 7th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Meeow and the Blue Table, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meeow and the Blue Table

Jen
"Meeow, the irresistibly clever cat created by bestselling author-illustrator Sebastien Braun, is ready to play! Like every child, Meeow loves to make things. So what will he do with a blue table, a red blanket, and lots of wooden blocks? Why, turn them into an amazing castle, of course! Meeow's friends are delighted--and young readers will be enchanted, too. What will Meeow inspire THEM to do?"

-from Amazon
Rachel
Jun 08, 2013 Rachel rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: 1 year olds
Recommended to Rachel by: Library
Shelves: kiddos
Violet loves Meeow. She says his name in a distinctly different way than her cat "meow" sounds. We just picked up a new Meow book today at the Oak Hill library. Hooray for library day!
Vicki
If you love Meeow books, this is the one for you. A sweet book demonstrating how friends to use their imagination to have fun.
Melissa
Nice, straightforward depiction of creative play. Bright & simple illustrations. Large, clear font.
Jessica Howard
I wrote about this one back in October. We took a little Meeow break over the holidays, what with all the Christmas books, but Eleanor was so excited to find this one at the library again last week. We've read it about six times a day since then.
Lady Susan
My 25 month old loves these books. I am not quite sure though what the appeal is. The books though are illustrated in bright colors, have simple sentences often emphasizing colors/relationships etc. We will continue to check out the other books.
Lara
Really cute illustrations, but the text didn't really catch my attention. I can see what might appeal to the little ones though...
Scottsdale Public Library

Just not a hit for us.
Peacegal
Themes: Cats, imagination
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
"I’m French and studied fine and applied arts at Strasbourg University.
I taught applied arts before becoming a freelance illustrator, first of all for editorial clients in Paris.
When I moved to London in 2000 I developed my illustrations for children and since then have been
working exclusively on children’s picture books.

If you’d like more information about my work, please drop me a line.
I’m a mem
More about Sebastien Braun...
Back to Bed, Ed I Love My Daddy Meeow and the Little Chairs Meeow and the Big Box Meeow and the Pots and Pans