Start by marking “30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and BFFs: A Friendship Field Guide” as Want to Read:

3.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  27 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Where would Jennifer be without Courtney? How about Drew and no Cameron? Life is just more fun with friends. And who doesn’t want a sidekick in case there’s ever a need to fight crime or solve a mystery? Every girl needs at least one wonderful pal, and when you harness the power of friendship, life’s possibilities can be limitless. It might sound like kid’s stuff, but the ...more
Published April 14th 2009 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2009)

Be the first to ask a question about 30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and BFFs

GirlwiththeBraids
Friendship is a relationship too and it needs work just like any other, author Clea Hantman teaches in this must-read, 30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and BFFS. Some girls have “frenemies”, some have clingy wannabes, and others have friends that they want to keep forever. Do you want your friendships to grow stronger? Or to start a new one and meet new people? This books takes you day by day, to finding and keeping friends that with last a lifetime. In a world filled with dreary d ...more
Rose Stachowicz
Jul 26, 2015 Rose Stachowicz rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
I admit, that when I saw this book I thought, "This just might help me." I have a couple of friends, but they are all leaving for college and that would just leave me hanging. I'm not exactly great at small talk or finding things to discuss with people I just met, so I thought this would help.

Well, it really didn't. Granted, all the chapters are really cute and straightforward, but it just was too... obvious. What?! I need to be kind to gain friends? Wha? Who knew?! No joke. That's one of the ch
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by LaLeesha Haynes for TeensReadToo.com

Clea Hantman has created a short handbook that discusses the basics of being and finding great friends.

Although the information in the book is very useful, and could be a lifesaver for a young woman who is having difficulty understanding true friendship, it does read a bit like a textbook for friendship. I was hoping for more personal stories of friends found and lost, but the book focuses on rules and codes for friendship.

My favorite chapter discu
Amore Duzenski
This book had me fooled when I 1st laid eyes on it. I thought it was just one of those chick-lit books that are airheaded and meaningless. (oops, did I offend someone? apologies) Boy, was I ever more wrong?

It is in depth about many dimensions of friendship and gives great advice that I actually used!

I don't agree with a few of the lessons, such as being a "wing-woman" however, I do agree with the overall lesson of the book. Friendship is an important part of life.

It is(in my humble opinon)nei

Karen
Jul 31, 2011 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
This was a cute, sweet book. I read it just because I thought the title was fabulous, but I liked the song suggestions she gave throughout the book, too. I jotted them down and am going to look them up, because a lot of them I'm not familiar with. But the few that I did know are great songs, so if nothing else she has great taste in music! It's nice that books like these are out there.
Alexandra Chauran
This was geared towards kids, obviously, so it was hard to try to apply to my adult life. Yet some of the obvious lessons were good to read.
Avery
Sep 19, 2009 Avery rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Really cute. My favorite part were the quotes at the beginning of each chapter.
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Sarah Derosier
Sarah Derosier marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Pavi_Devi
Pavi_Devi marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Daria Intheskyy
Daria Intheskyy marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
V  J Fazio
V J Fazio rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Ms. Weinfurter
Ms. Weinfurter rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Holly
Holly rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2014
Riya
Riya marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Iris Iris
Iris Iris marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Natasha Barker
Natasha Barker marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Molly
Molly rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2013
Cici Meade
Cici Meade marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Millasnape
Millasnape marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Chanda
Chanda rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2013
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Clea
Clea added it
Jun 09, 2013
Eryn
Eryn rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2013
Hill Dam
Hill Dam marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013