Start by marking “Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)

Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek #3)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  305 ratings  ·  26 reviews

He was known as a major player who'd left a swath of broken hearts across the Teton Valley. Yet when single mother Jenny Boyer saw the tenderness in Seth Dalton's eyes when he looked at her children--not to mention her--it was impossible for her to believe it was all a game.

She was new to this small town, a school principal wh
Published May 24th 2010 by Silhouette Desire (first published June 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Dalton's Undoing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dalton's Undoing

Jenny Boyer moved with her two children to Teton Valley hoping for a fresh start. Deeply immersed in her new job as Principal of the Elementary school, Jenny feels like she has to tow a straight line in order to show she is worthy of the job, after all a single mother has failed at one thing, staying married.

Town badboy, Seth Dalton is struck by Jenny's refusal to fall for his charm. Sure he has been rejected, but never so candidly. As Seth inserts himself in Jenny and her families life, he know
Laura Beasley
Jun 14, 2015 Laura Beasley rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Laura by: Mary Ann
The story was written by Raeanne Thayne. She wrote a sweet love story but it lacked much plot. Jenny is divorced and mother of 2 and moves to town where her father lives to become the school principal. Due to circumstances she gets to know the town playboy, Seth, and both are interested in each other. Jenny thinks he is just a player and does not want to get involved with him but her feelings are pretty strong. She is trying to fit in in this town and getting involved with Seth she felt would gi ...more
Brenda (b)
I liked this one a lot. Other than wanting to shake some sense into Jenny for believing gossip instead of her intuition, the characters were great. I liked the kids, especially Cole--he acted like a real teen.
Great book. Our hero, the youngest Dalton brother was a very likeable character. Our heroine had issues,
easy to understand, but, it was fun seeing her come to terms and embrace love.

charmaine White
Good Read

I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.Great story with all the right things needed to hold your interest and keep you coming back.
A great read

Loved it really not much else to say. Loved all the drama and reality of life that goes between mother and teenage son.
Susannah Carleton
3 1/2 stars. A lovely story of a man and a woman, seemingly mismatched in every way, who fall in love once she overcomes her fears.
Great story. Seth was a very loveable and patient hero, especially when it came to Jenny. Very nice resolution to Jenny's uncertainty about Seth. Really good series so far.
Ellen Thielen
The least interesting of this series so far. But still a good read.
So far this is the first Cold Creek that hasn't thrilled me.
just not that into it.
I think of the three books of the series, this one was my favorite. I enjoyed Seth, the youngest of the Dalton brothers. Even though he had a reputation of a love em and leave em guy, he showed he was much more than that. I did think that Jenny, the female lead was a bit hard on him, forming opinions. While, I understand she felt that she had to be a positive role model in her job as principal, I felt she took it to extremes, sometimes being overly harsh towards Seth.
Two-haiku review:

Her son stole his car
He's player, she's principal
How can they connect?

A lot to like here
Two likable characters
And good family
I really liked this book, a lot. Seth really evolves through the book, but Jenny gets pretty darn annoying. That is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Tell you what, I think Seth is one of my favorite guys so far. When I watch Heart of Dixie, the guy who plays Wade is exactly who I imagine when I think of Seth.
i really enjoyed this book.i liked the way seth dealt with cole after he wrecked seths GTO.and i liked how seth dealt with the little girl(morgan)during her asthma jenny was annoying at times running hot and you want the hot sexy guy or are you going to worry about what everyone else thinks.
I read all 3 of the Cold Creek Dalton brother books & I liked this one the best. The other 2 are also nice easy reads, but seeing the womanizing youngest brother Seth change his ways made this the best book in the series for me.

Town playbook meets the new elementary school principal and he is thrown by his feelings and she's worried about her reputation... but in this book love trumps all
evelyn hamblin
Good reading

Did not want to put the book down. Keep my interest to the end.

Can not wait to 'read next book.
Another chick-lit romance book - I don't read them often, but this kept me turing the pages. Makes you think twice about cowboys!
Enjoyed all 3 books... nice to read in order but not necessary. Looking forward to reading more of RaeAnne Thayne's books
I found this a very enjoyable story. I especially enjoyed the two children and Seth's interactions with them.
I am starting to the the Daltons :) I have read one and now three and I am excited to read number 2.
Liz Mawhinney
I really liked this book it went really fast and held my attention.
short and enjoyable!
Sharon Witt
Sharon Witt marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
GG marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Mary Anne
Mary Anne marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
  • One for the Road
  • Texas Pride (Night Riders, #6)
  • Finding Hope (Nugget, #2)
  • A Town Called Valentine (Valentine Valley #1)
  • A Willow Creek Christmas (Willow Creek, #6)
  • Stranger in Town (Dundee, Idaho, #5)
  • Can't Stop Believing (Harmony, #6)
  • Far Harbor
  • Night Angel
  • Dangerous Flirtation
  • Sage Creek (Lonesome Way #1)
  • Enraptured: Book Three in the Enslaved Trilogy  (Enslaved Trilogy, #3)
  • The Boldest Man in Ballymuir (Ballymuir, #2)
  • Carolina Home (Dare Island, #1)
  • Land of Dreams
  • Elisa (Alpha, #2)
  • Unexpected Family
  • A Weaver Wedding
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)
  • A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)