Start by marking “Recipe for Temptation” as Want to Read:
Recipe for Temptation

Recipe for Temptation (The Wolf Pack #2)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  788 ratings  ·  55 reviews

A two-month sabbatical from her high-powered career is just what the doctor ordered...especially when Reese St. James eyes the hunk of her secret fantasies on the menu. From the moment she walks into Michael Wolf's world-famous restaurant, she's given the VIP treatment. And the sexy celebrity chef's mouth-watering kisses have her eating right out of his hand...and hungry f
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Recipe for Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Recipe for Temptation

Shawnette
Ladies...If you CAN'T stand the heat don't read Recipe for Temptation...the passion between Michael and Reese is SIZZLING...the pages were so HOT they singed my fingers...LOL...Reese is DEFINITELY a sexy spitfire...while Michael had it going on...the brother was cooking it up ALL over the place...and all I can say is where can I get the recipe for the Triple Chocolate Cheesecake...'cause I want a chocolate orgasm, too...and Papa Wolf was getting his swerve on too...a SPICY, FUN, & QUICK read ...more
Shonnie
Finally! I wasn't sure I'd I would make the ending. Let's just say this isn't a Touch of Heaven. For some reason I loved that book. Although this wasn't bad, it was just tough reading a boring book.
Delaney Diamond
Darcia Scates
I didn't like the book from page one. Sure doctor Reese loses a patient, I"m sure it has happened before. I guess death only happens frequently in the emergency room or with the geriatric patients, not with OB/GYN's. So I did not feel any empathy for the character's need to take a two month leave from her job just because one of her patients died. The patient had a serious condition that led to death, it was not a medical accident. Another thing I didn't like about this was the unbelievable and ...more
M. Jackson-Friday
Michael Wolfe is a world famous celebrity chef and owner of one of the hottest restaurants in Atlanta. When Dr. Reese St James is on sabbatical from her job in Houston and ends up in Atlanta for the next two months, she can’t help but want to taste, the cuisine of her T.V. crush. Michael mistakenly thinks she is a food critic. Believing she mislead him, he makes plans to teach the sexy doctor a lesson. By the time he realizes his error, the damage is done. As fate would have it Reese wins a cont ...more
Cora
I really don't understand how this book is so well liked. Reese spends basically the entire book cheating on her boyfriend, who is sending her flowers and telling her he misses her the whole time! I get that they weren't right for each other, but she didn't have the decency to officially break up with him before jumping Michael's bones repeatedly?!

I'm sorry, but unexplainable disloyalty is one of my buttons and this book pressed HARD.
Kim
Funny, whitty, sexy, you can't get much better than that! The banter back and forth between Reese and Michael was so hilarious!! and they had so much chemistry and passion as well. I was reading this in public and laughing my pants off. Luv luv this book...stop reading this review and buy it NOW!!!
Taz Will
HOTTT!!!! This was really good I couldn't stop reading it to see just how much Michael and Reese butted heads. Reese was really done from the second she met him and her situation with Victor still was untold, I think. I didn't understand what there relationship was but it didn't seem like enough for her to act the way she did towards him. Seemed like he was a good guy that she put through the ringer for someone else. The ending with the parents was beyond interesting, I really wanted to see how ...more
Angelia
LOVED IT....From the very beginning Resse and Michael had great chemstry...SIZZLING HOT to say the least...Great Story....Wishing it was a little longer finshed this in oneday....Couldn't put it down.....WOW...What a MAN, What a MAN....
LillaLovesBooks
4 stars!!!

Recipe for Temptation exceeded my expectations immensely. I was apprehensive because I thought it was going to be super cheesy and predictable. So glad I gave it a chance because I was proven wrong! I loved this story, so let's just jump in shall we?

1. It showed African-Americans in a different/positive light. Unlike most "urban/black" books where the main characters are in some crime filled, oversexed, profane "hood" lifestyle. This time we get professionals (OBGYN and Chef/Author).

Emmarae Smithy
It’s rare that I laugh out loud at a romance book, much less an erotic romance--and this is definitely erotic. The sparks fly from the first chapter. I can’t decide if Michael or Quentin, from Tempt me at Midnight, is my favorite Wolf Pack character. Michael is adorable from the beginning, even if he is a jerk. He doesn’t stay a jerk for long, even if they stay at odds for awhile.

From the first page Reese pulls at your sympathies because you can tell she’s really hurting over the patient she lo
Danielle
I have to say that I fully enjoyed this gem from the delicious front cover to the end. Michael and Reese's characters were so down to earth and real. Their chemistry was just that, the perfect formula. The family was an added bonus. And I love me some Quentin! (Wish there were more entries with him.)
Syd
Another great book. Romance with a little bit of humor. Reese St James is an Ob-Gyn who has just lost a patient during child birth. She decides to go on a sabbatical from Houston to Atlanta to house sit for a friend. She meets the handsome Michael Wolf who is a TV celebrity with his own cooking show. He owns a successful restaurant in Atlanta and is the envy of many men and the dream of many woman. Reese decides to dine at his restaurant while she is in town and winds up inviting him to join her ...more
Denise Anderson
Wolf family and friends

The only words for this novel is extraordinary! This is my fourth time rereading this series about those fabulous Wolf men and friends .......Ms Maureen not rushing you but please hurry.
Erica
I wished I did not wait so long to read this book. I had this book for 2 months before reading Michael and Reese's story. I liked the way Reese put Michael in his place the beginning. This book certainly does not disappoint.
Jess
I liked the characters, the plot, the setting and the romance. I did not especially like the sex scenes. I can overlook that. I definitely think I want to check out the first book in this series, too.

Glad I picked this one up!
Texas Diva
No words

No words

Another great love story from Maureen Smith. You don't want to miss Mitchell and Reese falling in love. Another Wolf finds his soul's mate.
sylvia corley
Wolf pack 2

I read this book years ago and I enjoyed it than and love it now,in fact I going to read all of them again.Love me some Wolf's and friends.
Shandrie Daniel
I love this book!

this story is so good. I cried at the end omg Michael and Reese is one of the hottest couples. the chemistry between these two. I love when he came to pick her up and kissed her so good she forget she still had the phone to her ear. buy this book you will not be disappointed.

A. Jones
Yummy! I didn't like how Reese handled Vic, so that took one star away, but I loved her interactions with Michael. And as usual, the Pack made me laugh.
Barb
RFT has to be one of the best books I've read this year. Reese and Michael were wonderful and the chemistry was sizzling between these two!! I think what made the book so hot was the build up and the constant sparks between these two. I loved how Reese told off Michael several times, and boy she didn't hold anything back. It was too funny. I think that was another reason why the chemistry was so electric. I really hated to see this book end. Where is my Michael? Gotta love that hottie! This is o ...more
CC
I really liked this book! I felt like I was short changed... It seemed like the ending was rushed but atleast an HEA
Shelby Osborne
I loved it. Such a cute story. Steamy love passages.
Lakila Smith
Loved it!! Funny and Hot
Jacki Johnson-wright
Loved this books! Reese ST James and Michael Wolf it's love at first sight. At least for her she's been in lust with Michael Wolf from the fist time she saw Michael on T.V. On his nationally acclaimed cooking show "Howling Good". A chance meeting at his restaurant is just the start they need. Only problem is Reese has a boyfriend back home in Texas. Once Michael discovers he is in love he can't let her go. There's only one problem she doesn't feel loved. Excellent book I've read it twice and I'm ...more
Shannon
Micheal and Reese..............Magnifico!
Raquell Barton
After I read Taming The Wolf, I immediately began this second installment in the Wolf Pack series. Reese is an OBGYN on sabbatical after losing a patient and Michael Wolf is her favorite celebrity chef. A case of mistaken identity throw these two off course for just a bit, but after that, it's on. Reese and Michael are wonderful together and despite their short time together, fall in love and I enjoyed reading their love story. Can't wait for the next stories in this series, especially Q's.
Beverly
Once again Ms. Smith has delivered a wonderful reading experience. This story has a very strong heroine and hero whose sexual chemisty will just come off the pages. But, the humor in this story will have you smiling to yourself. Despite knowing what the ending will be - the hero and heroine keep you guessing how will they get to their happy ending. A secondary romance in the book just adds more pleasure to the story.
Connie Whitfield
Loved it! Engaging characters kept the story interesting. Dr. Reese St. James ran from Houston to Atlanta, after she lost one of her patients in the operating room. She couldn't take the guilt. Reese never dreamed that her fantasy boyfriend, celebrity chef, Micheal Wolf, would be right there to catch her. Only one problem: Victor, the current boyfriend Reese left back home!
  • Body Heat
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger
  • Say My Name
  • Hot Like Fire
  • Captured by the Bodyguard (BWWM Interracial Romance)
I have enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory of knowing I had a “literary gift” was as a third grader, when I wrote and illustrated a story about a child who stumbled upon a bird’s nest and decided to nurture the orphaned chickadee until its mother returned. I can’t recall whether the story had a happy ending or not, but my teacher, Mrs. Bennett, was so impressed that s ...more
More about Maureen Smith...

The Wolf Pack (6 books)
  • Taming the Wolf
  • Tempt Me at Midnight
  • Treacherous
  • Inferno (The Wolf Pack Series)
  • Seducing the Wolf ( Wolf Pack Series #6)
Whatever You Like Tempt Me at Midnight Touch of Heaven Any Way You Want It Taming the Wolf