Start by marking “Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11” as Want to Read:
Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11

Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11 (Samurai Deeper Kyo #11)

Long, long ago... Bontenmaru commanded the Oou, but now he has joined the Shiseiten! He joined the dark side because they were far stronger than any troupes he had ever led. Now he is extending Kyo an offer to join his side. Regardless of Kyo's decision, he will need to return to his master and the one that forged his sword... the legendary Toushou Muramasa!
Published February 8th 2006 by Tokyopop

To ask other readers questions about Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11

MissAnnThrope
07 April 2013

With Botenmaru's bawdiness and hands constantly fiddling with his junk, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11 had me laughing out loud nearly the entire time. This Botenmaru is a complete wackadoodle and I am finding this lovable buffoon absolutely irresistible.

(view spoiler)
Lynn
Today’s post is on Samurai Deeper Kyo volume 11 by Akimine Kamijyo and is published by Tokyopop. As it is the 11th in the series you need to have read the previous volumes to understand the story. Kyo is on the cover with Tenro looking very cool. The intended reader is someone likes manga, action story, and developing relationships. There is language, no sex, and lots of violence in this volume. The story is told from third person god with character’s thoughts added in for character and plot dev ...more
Sara
Ok- I'm in love with Bontenmaru. We learn more about him and get to see his badassery in action. Frankly, he is gross, strong, loud, obnoxious, and cracks me up. He informs Kyo that the sword master that made Kyo's sword is on his deathbed and is looking for Kyo.

We arrive at Muramasa's house and we are ambushed. When we finally meet Muramasa, he reminds me of Galadriel from Lord of the Rings- he can read their minds, he's got a quiet strength and he is beautiful. As Kyo and Muramasa begin talkin
Andrew
Nov 16, 2011 Andrew rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Back story abounds in this volume, as Kyo returns to Toushou Muramasa, the man who forged his sword and taught him the Mumyojin fighting technique. But, the best part comes at the end of the volume as we learn about Yukimura's past, adding more depth to one of my favorite characters in manga. Favorite illustration: The young Yukimura going to town on some very, very bad men.
Putri
Mar 17, 2009 Putri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ini yang paling aku suka!

Komik ini menceritakan masa lalu Yukimura Sanada, my fav. character!

Lagi-lagi komik lagi. Aku cinta komikku
Lucinda
Jun 18, 2015 Lucinda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, 2016
Liked it, but was annoyed with the Yukimura back story just suddenly being there. It would have been better as part of the general flow, rather than just popped in like that.
Sybille Knecht
Sybille Knecht rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2013
My_comic
My_comic rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2011
Felix Kolschen
Felix Kolschen rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2014
Rachael L Moore
Rachael L Moore rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2013
Oryth
Oryth rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Disa Pramaristi
Disa Pramaristi rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2013
owl
owl rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2009
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2012
Colette
Colette rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2008
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Liza
Liza rated it liked it
May 05, 2015
mey
mey rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2007
Jillian
Jillian rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
Anitche
Anitche rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2012
Bes-Chan
Bes-Chan rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2015
luvphobia
luvphobia rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2007
Pops
Pops rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2015
deva
deva rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2007
Try Ngaserin
Try Ngaserin rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2014
Katheryn Hazlett
Katheryn Hazlett rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2009
Scarlet
Scarlet rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2011
Mohammed
Mohammed rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2012
Dani
Dani rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Davendra
Davendra rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2011
  • Vagabond, Volume 13
  • Black Cat, Volume 03
  • Trigun Maximum Volume 8: Silent Ruin
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 54 [Burīchi 54] (Bleach, #54)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 05
  • GetBackers, Volume 1
198197
Akimine Kamijyo (上条明峰 Kamijō Akimine?, born September 13, 1975, Kanagawa Prefecture) is a Japanese manga artist best known for creating Samurai Deeper Kyo. The name 'Akimine Kamijyo' is merely her pen-name. Her doujinshi work was done under the name 'Meika Hatagashira' (伯明華?).

Her second series was Shirogane no Karasu also known as Silver Crow. It started on May 30, 2007 in Weekly Shōnen Magazine a
More about Akimine Kamijyo...

Samurai Deeper Kyo (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 01