Start by marking “Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11” as Want to Read:
Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11

Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11 (Samurai Deeper Kyo #11)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  215 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Long, long ago... Bontenmaru commanded the Oou, but now he has joined the Shiseiten! He joined the dark side because they were far stronger than any troupes he had ever led. Now he is extending Kyo an offer to join his side. Regardless of Kyo's decision, he will need to return to his master and the one that forged his sword... the legendary Toushou Muramasa!
Published February 8th 2006 by Tokyopop

To ask other readers questions about Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11

Lynn
Today’s post is on Samurai Deeper Kyo volume 11 by Akimine Kamijyo and is published by Tokyopop. As it is the 11th in the series you need to have read the previous volumes to understand the story. Kyo is on the cover with Tenro looking very cool. The intended reader is someone likes manga, action story, and developing relationships. There is language, no sex, and lots of violence in this volume. The story is told from third person god with character’s thoughts added in for character and plot dev ...more
Sara
Ok- I'm in love with Bontenmaru. We learn more about him and get to see his badassery in action. Frankly, he is gross, strong, loud, obnoxious, and cracks me up. He informs Kyo that the sword master that made Kyo's sword is on his deathbed and is looking for Kyo.

We arrive at Muramasa's house and we are ambushed. When we finally meet Muramasa, he reminds me of Galadriel from Lord of the Rings- he can read their minds, he's got a quiet strength and he is beautiful. As Kyo and Muramasa begin talkin
MissAnnThrope
07 April 2013

With Botenmaru's bawdiness and hands constantly fiddling with his junk, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 11 had me laughing out loud nearly the entire time. This Botenmaru is a complete wackadoodle and I am finding this lovable buffoon absolutely irresistible.

(view spoiler)
Andrew
Back story abounds in this volume, as Kyo returns to Toushou Muramasa, the man who forged his sword and taught him the Mumyojin fighting technique. But, the best part comes at the end of the volume as we learn about Yukimura's past, adding more depth to one of my favorite characters in manga. Favorite illustration: The young Yukimura going to town on some very, very bad men.
Putri
Ini yang paling aku suka!

Komik ini menceritakan masa lalu Yukimura Sanada, my fav. character!

Lagi-lagi komik lagi. Aku cinta komikku
Ahn
Jools
Jools added it
Nov 29, 2014
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Adith
Adith marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Kirra
Kirra added it
Oct 02, 2014
Sheila
Sheila added it
Sep 22, 2014
  • Bleach, Vol. 56: March Of The Starcross (Bleach #56)
  • Saiyuki, Vol. 4
  • Ranma ½, Vol. 6 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #6)
  • Berserk, Vol. 02
  • Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 02 (Hunter x Hunter, #2)
  • Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Vol. 09 (Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, #9)
  • GetBackers, Volume 1
  • A Bride's Story 04
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 17 (Rurouni Kenshin, #17)
  • Yakitate!! Japan, Volume 5
198197
Akimine Kamijyo (上条明峰 Kamijō Akimine?, born September 13, 1975, Kanagawa Prefecture) is a Japanese manga artist best known for creating Samurai Deeper Kyo. The name 'Akimine Kamijyo' is merely her pen-name. Her doujinshi work was done under the name 'Meika Hatagashira' (伯明華?).

Her second series was Shirogane no Karasu also known as Silver Crow. It started on May 30, 2007 in Weekly Shōnen Magazine a
More about Akimine Kamijyo...
Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 01 Code:Breaker, Vol. 01 (Code:Breaker, #1) Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 02 Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 03 Samurai Deeper Kyo, Volume 04