The Missing Mitt

The Missing Mitt (The Hardy Boys: Secret Files #2)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In The Missing Mitt, the boys must help their teammate find his lucky mitt before the last game, or their Little League season is doomed!
Published April 27th 2010 by Aladdin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Mitt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Mitt

Terry
This is a light, easy read. A missing mitt and baseball are at the center of the story, but there is a lot more to it. Short chapters, wide-set type with lots of white space, and some larger illustrations will make this appealing to kids just moving to chapter books.

To read our full review, go to The Reading Tub®.
Ellen
The Hardy Boys are back solving mysteries for a new generation of young boy readers. A quick read, The Missing Mitt is a good pick for a second or third grader who likes mystery, baseball, or both. Early readers will appreciate the short chapters and frequent breaks for illustrations. The "bonus feature" comic strip at the end may also entice reluctant readers to finish the whole story to get to the extras.
BigBrother
the missing mitt was good. in this book frank and joe sothf the mistre. i think pich rs i this book help me ondrshtand it mor. ther was a missing mitt in it to. i likd it.
Silver Knight, 2012
This is on our grade 3 list this year, a solvable mystery with a tight focus: find a lucky baseball mitt before the big game ends. Illustrated.
Jeff
Um, not very entertaining by my standards, and I like kids books! This just was a real yawner. Jacob, my six year, did like it however.
Joel
I figured this mystery out a lot quicker then they did, but I still liked it a lot.
Shannon Rickert
this was really good i wood recommend for girls or boys. i wish we had more
Nathan
I thought it was awesome because it was about baseball.
Matthew Ridley
My brother is reading it to me.
Aishwarya Dhaigude
Aishwarya Dhaigude marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Rohan Varshik
Rohan Varshik marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Jane Waller
Jane Waller marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Emma
Emma added it
May 01, 2014
Lula
Lula marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Franklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author, being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels for the Stratemeyer Syndicate (now owned by Simon & Schuster). This pseudonym was also used for the Ted Scott Flying Stories series.
More about Franklin W. Dixon...
The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, #1) The House on the Cliff (Hardy Boys, #2) The Secret of the Old Mill (Hardy Boys, #3) Hardy Boys Complete Series Set Books 1-66 (The Hardy Boys #1-66) The Missing Chums (Hardy Boys, #4)