Start by marking “Living in the Heart: How to Enter Into the Sacred Space Within the Heart [With CD]” as Want to Read:

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  365 ratings  ·  17 reviews
- The Mer-Ka-Ba and the sacred space of the heart
- Conscious Cocreation from the Heart Connected to the Mind
Published November 1st 2003 by Light Technology Publications

GinaMaria Opalescent
This book is a cornerstone of my beliefs. I actually re-read it this year after returning from a 5 day workshop in Sedona with Drunvalo. The need for our world to learn to go from the head to the Heart is very important for our collective evolution. I'd give this book 10 stars if I could. <3
Kathy V
I read this book for work and this topic isn't necessarily my thing or how I view life. I think for other people who are interested in the New Age lifestyle, it would be great, but it just wasn't for me.
Cha Rity
Very simply written. Unbelievable information on self empowerment from multiple ancient philosophies and practices sourced from indigenous tribes. Inspiring, enlightening and wonderful. A must read for anyone who is interested in self-improvement, meditation, culture, American Indians, or sacred geometry.
The path of totality

This is the book! I knew it! Life is pure magic....
Many teachers speak about the nature of reality. I love the way Drunvalo describe it!
Mar 16, 2015 Kellybiney is currently reading it
"The government sent helicopters over the hole to see why it was there, but I never heard what they thought of it." (18)
--has elements of a tall tale....
Emily Rose
Living in the Heart is chalk full of mind blowing stories. Whether read as fact or fiction, this book is definitely entertaining.

Contains two very important practices: The Unity Breath and entering the sacred space of the heart.

The Unity Breath is more or less something you'd do at the top of any sacred ceremony, or your personal practice. To use Kahuna terminology, it blends your basic, conscious, and higher self together so that you can move as one, rather than from your little self.
Lyneah Marks
As complex and heady as the Flower of Life Books are, this is not. this is a book written from the heart. Simple and straight to the point, it includes wonderful meditations to help you find the space of creation in your heart. This is a must read for anyone who's had heart problems.
George Ilsley
Drunvalo has become almost an industry (see the School of Remembering) and yet seems sincere. This is one of those books which each person needs to approach for themselves. If it is the right moment in your life, you will know.
Another great book by Drunvalo. I would truly love to attend his new workshop that teaches the sacred space of the heart and then activates your MerKaBa through this knowledge.
Loved this book. The CD is perfect for those of us who like to do a daily meditation connecting with the heart and working with the living Mer-Ka-Ba.
Quick read. I felt like the book had a lot of the same things as the Flower of Life books. It didn't feel like there was anything new to add.
I love this book! Drunvalo offers deep wisdom and a powerful way to connect to all that is. I'm grateful for the blessing of this book!
May 02, 2010 Jeanne added it
Für dieses Buch gilt das gleiche wie für die Schlange des Lichts!
Eliza Buffalo
excellent book....excellent meditation...and excellent guidance...
Jan 23, 2013 Corina added it
Looking forward to try the meditation ...
Redshadow marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Lisa Johnston
Lisa Johnston marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Dan Colgan
Dan Colgan marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Taylor marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
LeoandLilly Carter
LeoandLilly Carter marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Stefanos marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
  • Infinite Love is the Only Truth: Everything Else is Illusion
  • Serpent in the Sky: The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
  • Angel Medicine
  • How to Heal with Color
  • The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean
  • The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs & Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God
  • The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras
  • Perfect Weight: The Complete Mind-Body Program for Achieving and Maintaining Your Ideal Weight
  • Trance Formation of America: Trance
  • The Book of Stones: Who They Are & What They Teach
  • Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
  • The Day After Roswell
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits
  • Ultimate Journey
  • The Book of Chakra Healing
Drunvalo is the author of four books including The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volumes I & II, Living in the Heart and his newest one, Serpent of Light. These books have been published in 29 languages and reach out to over one hundred countries throughout the world.
He has been on television and the internet, and written about in magazines, newspapers and books all over the world.
More about Drunvalo Melchizedek...