Start by marking “The Death Gate Cycle Novels: The Death Gate Cycle, Into the Labyrinth, the Hand of Chaos, Dragon Wing, Serpent Mage, the Seventh Gate, Fire Sea” as Want to Read:

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  10 reviews
This is a nonfiction commentary. Purchase includes a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge. Chapters: The Death Gate Cycle, Into the Labyrinth, the Hand of Chaos, Dragon Wing, Serpent Mage, the Seventh Gate, Fire Sea, Elven Star. Source: Wikipedia. Free updates online. Not illustrated. Excerpt: ...more
Published May 28th 2010 by Books LLC (first published May 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Death Gate Cycle Novels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Death Gate Cycle Novels

Chuck Thomas
Wow, I read this series back when I was in the Navy in 1998 and did a lot of reading while out to sea. I have to say, this was one of my favorite fantasy series. This series has it all when it comes to old school fantasy, different worlds and realms, humans, elves, dwarfs. If you enjoy a good epic fantasy series that has a protagonist that's an anti-hero who's a loner with a guard dog, this series will not disappoint.
Lady Kelly
Currently readng these, so far they are OK. The one thing that's quite annoying is the names used for certain things. For example the machine used in the first world for water is call the Kicksey Winsey!!! WTF is a kicksey winsey??
Michael Cross
Highly enjoyed this book series although I must admit the first book had me so confused it hurt sometimes. Push on through though and you will understand this universe better and you will be glad you did.
Daggydodo
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my second time around for this series. i the Characterisation of the Patryn Haplo, He is THE man.
Osman
disappointed in the change in the character of the lord of the nexus. ..there's another tattooed hero in 'the painted man' by peter v Brett.
Wojtek Deringer
Enjoyed books very much, one of my favorite fantasy series. Good story telling. Recommended!
Kyla Squires
Solid fantasy series. Some interesting thoughts on theology.
Scot Hickey
good though a bit eccentric if memory serves me correctly
Adam Kennedy
grew up on these. loved them.
Joseph Burris
not a Harry Potter book, by any means.
Derk Dettmers
Derk Dettmers marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Tim Taylor
Tim Taylor marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Ignacio Moncada
Ignacio Moncada marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Jelmer
Jelmer added it
Jan 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Books LLC is a reprint publisher of nonfiction and fiction which is out of copyright. Books LLC is not a licensed reseller or editor of modern, in-copyright novels.

Books LLC also publishes compilations of Wikipedia articles (e.g., Wikipedia articles about books, rather than the books themselves).
More about Books LLC...
Novels by Charlaine Harris: Living Dead in Dallas, Dead to the World, Definitely Dead, Club Dead, Dead Until Dark, Dead as a Doornail Enchanted Forest Chronicles: Talking to Dragons, Patricia Wrede, Calling on Dragons, Dealing With Dragons Diary of a Wimpy Kid: List of Characters Works by George R. R. Martin (Book Guide): Books by George R. R. Martin, Novels by George R. R. Martin, Short Stories by George R. R. Martin Novels by Ally Carter: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, Heist Society, I'd Tell You I Love You