Start by marking “Fast Track To A Honeybun” as Want to Read:
Fast Track To A Honeybun

Fast Track To A Honeybun (Honeybun Heat #3)

Sexy Indy car racer Warwicke Honeybun isn't looking for love. But when he stumbles upon a beautiful woman being abused by a fellow driver one night, he wastes no time delivering a painful message to the man abusing her. Unfortunately, the man turns up dead the next day and the woman shows up on Warwicke's doorstep covered in blood. Warwicke's life gets eminently more compl ...more
ebook
Published May 27th 2010 by Red Rose Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fast Track To A Honeybun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fast Track To A Honeybun

Got Romance!  Reviews
Apr 23, 2011 Got Romance! Reviews rated it it was amazing
Title: Fast Track to a Honeybun (Honeybun Hunks Series: Book 3)
Author: Sam Cheever
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Publication Date: May 27, 2010
ISBN: 9781604357066
Genre: Mainstream Romance, Multicultural Interracial, Contemporary, Mystery/Suspense
Length: 71K
Buy Link
Author Website
Author Email
Rating: 5 Diamonds
Heat Level: Spicy
Reviewer: TJ
Date: April 16, 2011

Sexy Indy car racer Warwicke Honeybun isn’t looking for love. But when he stumbles upon a beautiful woman being abused by a fellow driver one
Carolyn Haley
Apr 02, 2011 Carolyn Haley rated it did not like it
My "Dark Divas Review" of this title:

I picked up Fast Track to a Honeybun by Sam Cheevers expecting a light romance in a race car setting, and that’s exactly what the book delivered. I prefer more meat and potatoes in my literary diet, however, so this book proved too light for me.

The romantic tension is there, arising from “Fabulous” Fabiana’s and golden-boy Warwicke’s disparate backgrounds. In the normal course of life, they would never meet. But their shared passion for racing brings them in
LynnMarie
Oct 10, 2010 LynnMarie rated it it was amazing
Hunter’s Review

So, I know I’m probably in the minority here but I really have almost no interest in Indy Car Racing. I was a little bit worried when I picked up the next installment in the Honeybun series that I was going to be bored out of my mind.

I wasn’t.

Why? In two words: Warwicke Honeybun. He is such a hot hero that he made me want to turn each page faster to see what he would do next. He falls for Fabiana, fast and doesn’t let go.

She is a tough character, having been through a lot she’s
Lourin
Feb 10, 2016 Lourin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fabiana Maricruz is probably my favorite of all the Honeybun's "honeys". She's got the Latina temper and a fierce independent streak. All that is on her mind is making her name known in a male oriented sport.

Warwicke Honeybun has been raised by his momma to be a gentleman. So when he see's a woman being hit by another race car driver he can't just walk by. However, the next morning the man is dead and the woman he saved is on his doorstep covered in blood. WHAT THE HECK?!?

As these two try to fi
Cynthia Gutzwiller
Me. Cheever has taken the winning flag with this action packed romance. We meet Warwicke Honeybun, an Indy race car driver, and Fabiana.
This story has Warwicke and Fabby on a journey of fast cars and the people who drive them. Warwicke has to show his skills on the streets when cars try to run them off the road. Sometimes they get away and sometimes they don't.
There are a lot of turns in this action packed adventure of Warwicke and Fabriana and a lot of passion igniting the heart of one Warwicke
Charity Chimni
Mar 10, 2016 Charity Chimni rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warwicke and Fabby are great together. Untangling the mystery of who is trying to sabotage Fabby's racing career brings them closer together. Once again the honeybun clan steps in to aide a brother and his honey. Full of action and passion. With a side of mystery. The dynamics between the brothers continues to intrigue me. I love the different layers to the stories. Mystery, action, passion, loyalty, and humor. The honeybun series has it all!
Chrizette
Nov 23, 2014 Chrizette rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I was disappointed in this book. Don't get me wrong - loved the story but it was not the wonderful "all consuming"-feeling of the first two. Smiley
Susan Jenkins (Tely)
Another great book in the Honeybun series.

I liked this book, but it did seem to be missing.....something. I'm just not sure what. I fully enjoyed it, though. The hot Honeybuns save the day again!!
Rita
Rita rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
wendy brown
wendy brown rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2016
Renee Gary
Renee Gary rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2016
Neha Dahule
Neha Dahule rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Robin
Robin rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
Lolita
Lolita rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Karen Moss
Karen Moss rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2013
Nutnut (Lj) Ford
Nutnut (Lj) Ford rated it really liked it
May 18, 2014
terese parks
terese parks rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2016
Montrell White
Montrell White rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Gisèle Altagracia
Gisèle Altagracia rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Deborah Greene
Deborah Greene rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Ursula VonGlahn
Ursula VonGlahn rated it really liked it
Oct 30, 2016
Robin Townsend
Robin Townsend rated it really liked it
May 29, 2015
Kathy Porter
Kathy Porter rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2015
K
K rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2015
Hilary
Hilary rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2015
Kathy L Allwein
Kathy L Allwein rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2016
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2010
Cynthia Gutzwiller
Cynthia Gutzwiller rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
karrie smith
karrie smith rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2014
1812031
USA Today Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes romantic paranormal/fantasy and mystery/suspense, creating stories that celebrate the joy of love in all its forms. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 50+ books and has been writing for over a decade under several noms de plume.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Faceboo
More about Sam Cheever...

Honeybun Heat (8 books)
  • A Honeybun and Coffee (Honeybun Heat #1)
  • Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun (Honeybun Heat #2)
  • A Honeybun in Hell (Honeybun Heat #4)
  • Honeybun in a Loin Cloth (Honeybun Heat #5)
  • Honeybun at a Dude Ranch (Honeybun Heat #6)
  • Honeybun on the Run (Honeybun Heat #7)
  • Honeybun One and Done (Honeybun Heat #8)