iPad Portable Genius

iPad Portable Genius

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Everything everyone wants to know about using the Apple iPadOn January 27, 2010, Apple announced the latest in its line of revolutionary, ultraportable devices - the iPad. "iPad Portable Genius" is the latest in a line of ultra handy, go-to and goes-with you anywhere guides for getting the most out of a new Apple product. Written to provide readers with highly useful infor...more
Published April 15th 2010 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2010)

Jeanne Boyarsky
“iPad Portable Genius” assumes you already know the basics of using the iPad and want to learn more tips.

What I liked best
1) The physical size of the book was really cool! It is smaller than the iPad and fits well in the case. Book on one side; iPad on the other. I could try things as I read with everything on my lap!
2) The tips – connect to iTunes to get operation system update, fully discharge battery every month or two, type, wifi into maps to see hotspots
3) Suggestions on sites to look for....more
Ashley
I only read this book to gain more knowledge about the iPad. I have been obsessed with the iPad since it was released. Therefore I didn't learn much from this book, but it would make sense to read it for someone who has recently bought or received an iPad and needs some pointers on not just how it works but also how it can work for you.
Rick Ludwig
A helpful book that I will buy if and when I get an iPad. It digs below the surface, without being too techy.
Ben
Ben added it
Jun 16, 2014
Turquoise
Turquoise marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Mickey
Mickey added it
Mar 19, 2013
Gregg A.
Gregg A. marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Jane
Jane added it
Mar 13, 2011

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets Word Spy: The Word Lover's Guide to Modern Culture Microsoft Windows 7 Unleashed Teach Yourself Visually Windows 8 (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)) Teach Yourself Visually Windows 7