Start by marking “iPad Portable Genius” as Want to Read:
iPad Portable Genius

iPad Portable Genius

Everything everyone wants to know about using the Apple iPad On January 27, 2010, Apple announced the latest in its line of revolutionary, ultraportable devices - the iPad. iPad Portable Genius is the latest in a line of ultra handy, go-to and goes-with you anywhere guides for getting the most out of a new Apple product. Written to provide readers with highly useful inform ...more
Published April 15th 2010 by Wiley (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about iPad Portable Genius, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about iPad Portable Genius

Jeanne Boyarsky
“iPad Portable Genius” assumes you already know the basics of using the iPad and want to learn more tips.

What I liked best
1) The physical size of the book was really cool! It is smaller than the iPad and fits well in the case. Book on one side; iPad on the other. I could try things as I read with everything on my lap!
2) The tips – connect to iTunes to get operation system update, fully discharge battery every month or two, type, wifi into maps to see hotspots
3) Suggestions on sites to look for.
Aug 18, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I only read this book to gain more knowledge about the iPad. I have been obsessed with the iPad since it was released. Therefore I didn't learn much from this book, but it would make sense to read it for someone who has recently bought or received an iPad and needs some pointers on not just how it works but also how it can work for you.
Rick Ludwig
A helpful book that I will buy if and when I get an iPad. It digs below the surface, without being too techy.
Lisa Spangenberg
Lisa Spangenberg rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Dale rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2013
Josh Burdick
Josh Burdick rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2014
Shirley A. Schmitz
Shirley A. Schmitz rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
Mark Lacy
Mark Lacy rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Gil pacheco
Gil pacheco rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Vassos rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2010
Nancy Wick
Nancy Wick rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2013

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »