Start by marking “Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife” as Want to Read:
Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

3.03 of 5 stars 3.03  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Trembling with trepidation, Libby Delikaris braves the lion's den to ask her Greek husband for a divorce. But he's more merciless than Libby remembers and she suddenly finds her plan has crumbled.The infamous Rion Delikaris knew Libby would return before long. He's been patiently waiting. No longer the boy from the slums, he's ready to show his wife what she's been missing ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 250 pages
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

Roub
it changed from the usual but it did not work 4 me! rion was so insecure, thought he was not good enough, never wud have the class 2 be in libby's league. he blew it out of all proportions. 4 any trivial thing, he wud think dat was the problem, dat was the cause: his low class. he had a huge inferiority complex n poor libby was helpless against dat. the Achilles heel in their couple was lack of communication, dat was the root of all problems. n whose fault was it ? it was rion, his thirst 4 mone ...more
Missy
A good read. Living apart from her husband, Libby finally decides to get divorce when she winds up in Athens. Unknown to her Rion has been waiting for her to come crawling back to him now that he has made it big. Their marriage is a comedy of so so many misunderstandings and total lack of communication. It was an unique plot but started to grow tiresome with all their insecurities and "I am not good enough". But it was still an okay read.
Denae
Dumb as posts, the pair of them. Cultural misunderstandings and his holding back on sex so as not to get his poor on her lead to not-divorce. They just separated and didn't speak. For five years. Like you do. Now she's come for a divorce and he's running for office. And they are both dumb. Idiots. Boring, blithering idiots. I can't even with this pair. I would have been happier with his oft-referenced Bugatti exploding with the two of them inside than their HEA.
Baseballmom
Ehh

It started out with a lot promise, but it fizzled out. I got bored with all of the heroine's internal dialogue and started skimming most of it. I originally thought the hero would be strong and confident, but, all I got was really tired of his "I'm not good enough" mantra. Its not the worst I've ever read, but it just didn't deliver.
Angeles
It's just a silly summer read. Not enough substance to be good. No strong characters to bring passion.
Mary-jane
I dunno how to rate it, it was ok, a little confusing due to some lack of POV details( well you can guess but it's annoying) and it needed more drama, it was too "easy".
Jasmine
Very Sad, but happy ending :)
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Avhv13
Avhv13 marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Anna Devers
Anna Devers marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Dr. Jessica
Dr. Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Priti
Priti added it
Oct 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Prince of Montez, Pregnant Mistress The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride Valenti's One-Month Mistress The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride (Mills & Boon Modern) Orgullo herido (Bianca)