Start by marking “Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife” as Want to Read:
Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Trembling with trepidation, Libby Delikaris braves the lion's den to ask her Greek husband for a divorce. But he's more merciless than Libby remembers and she suddenly finds her plan has crumbled.The infamous Rion Delikaris knew Libby would return before long. He's been patiently waiting. No longer the boy from the slums, he's ready to show his wife what she's been missing ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 250 pages
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greek Tycoon, Wayward Wife

Roub
Mar 26, 2014 Roub rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
it changed from the usual but it did not work 4 me! rion was so insecure, thought he was not good enough, never wud have the class 2 be in libby's league. he blew it out of all proportions. 4 any trivial thing, he wud think dat was the problem, dat was the cause: his low class. he had a huge inferiority complex n poor libby was helpless against dat. the Achilles heel in their couple was lack of communication, dat was the root of all problems. n whose fault was it ? it was rion, his thirst 4 mone ...more
Missy
Oct 19, 2014 Missy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read. Living apart from her husband, Libby finally decides to get divorce when she winds up in Athens. Unknown to her Rion has been waiting for her to come crawling back to him now that he has made it big. Their marriage is a comedy of so so many misunderstandings and total lack of communication. It was an unique plot but started to grow tiresome with all their insecurities and "I am not good enough". But it was still an okay read.
Baseballmom
Ehh

It started out with a lot promise, but it fizzled out. I got bored with all of the heroine's internal dialogue and started skimming most of it. I originally thought the hero would be strong and confident, but, all I got was really tired of his "I'm not good enough" mantra. Its not the worst I've ever read, but it just didn't deliver.
Denae
Dumb as posts, the pair of them. Cultural misunderstandings and his holding back on sex so as not to get his poor on her lead to not-divorce. They just separated and didn't speak. For five years. Like you do. Now she's come for a divorce and he's running for office. And they are both dumb. Idiots. Boring, blithering idiots. I can't even with this pair. I would have been happier with his oft-referenced Bugatti exploding with the two of them inside than their HEA.
Angeles
Jun 15, 2014 Angeles rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's just a silly summer read. Not enough substance to be good. No strong characters to bring passion.
Mary-jane
I dunno how to rate it, it was ok, a little confusing due to some lack of POV details( well you can guess but it's annoying) and it needed more drama, it was too "easy".
Jasmine
Aug 23, 2011 Jasmine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Sad, but happy ending :)
Irma04
Irma04 rated it liked it
May 02, 2016
Rach Roberts
Rach Roberts rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Jackie Johnson
Jackie Johnson marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Christelle
Christelle rated it did not like it
Mar 20, 2016
Chloe M.
Chloe M. rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Tan Poh
Tan Poh marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Karel
Karel marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
Hira
Hira added it
Jan 02, 2016
Olubode Oluwafisayomi
Olubode Oluwafisayomi marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Arabella
Arabella marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2015
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Tirtsumann
Tirtsumann rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015