Start by marking “わたしに××しなさい! 2 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #2)” as Want to Read:
わたしに××しなさい! 2 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #2)

わたしに××しなさい! 2 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #2)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  1,090 ratings  ·  22 reviews
In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadl
Published February 5th 2010 by Kodansha, 講談社

To ask other readers questions about わたしに××しなさい! 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about わたしに××しなさい! 2

Kitchen Princess, Vol. 01 by Natsumi AndoMaid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraArisa, Vol. 01 by Natsumi AndoBleach, Vol. 1 by Tite KuboShugo Chara!, Vol. 1 by Peach-Pit
Top Manga
87th out of 128 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Synopsis:

PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR

Shigure learns Yukina's weakness--that she is terrified to have people look at her without her glasses on--but his threats of exploitation aren't enough to stop her. Fed up, he decides to teach her a lesson by taking her glasses in front of a pack of jealous girls.

My Thoughts:

Yukina's adventures in learning about love continue. She and Shigure both keep trying to find ways to one-up each other. Shigure wants Yukina to leave him alone and uses her weakness about her fea
Anne
May 13, 2013 Anne rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Shigure: I won't teach you about true love. You have to seriously fall in love with someone to know about it.
Yukina: Then is it alright to seriously fall in love with you?

Leave it to the Japanese to make an incestuous love story. Generally this would have been so much better than the previous volume, except for a few things. First of all, for goodness's sake, Akira is her cousin. It would have worked out more effectively had they been merely childhood friends. Akira had all the formula needed -
I.S.I.
The love story continues...

Yukina continues to give Shigure missions, even though he has found out her weakness. Shigure gets enough and pushes her over the line. Then Akira steps in and starts something completely new.
Akira's actions makes Shigure question his own feelings and out of nowhere they (Yukina, Shigure and Akira) find themselves in a triangle drama. What will happen next?

How Tōyama writes and draws really captures me. The story takes a grip and won't let you go. And the art... I lo
Kereesa
Sep 18, 2014 Kereesa rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Shojo fans
Recommended to Kereesa by: Myself, but Jay helped
I liked this volume. It's cute, silly, and very 'teen', but I worry about the rest of this series sometimes. I mean it's very dramatic and kind of weirdly smutty, but I don't know where the story is going.

I'm starting to think there isn't much of one, Carissa. It's like a pure romance for teens and middle graders.

Shut up, smart ass.

Nevertheless, it IS addicting and a nice, easy series to curl up under the covers with.

4/5
Lesedelfin
Selena
Why must there always be a love triangle? Why? I'm not fond of them. It almost always seems like the "easy way" to create romantic tension and drama... :\
Shana
Both volumes are sooo good! When I start reading I never want to put it down. I love the series already. Can't wait for volume 3 <3
Summer ♥ (Reina)
the additional .5 is for the one shot at the end of this volume. It was adorbs ;)
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~3.5/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

I’ve taken a bit of break from this series, and I’m still very behind, but I think I’m going to try to start picking it up again. Toyama’s other series, I Am Here! has also been pushed up on my list, though, because it looks extremely adorable.

The romance is being a bit slow right now, though, or at least it’s not dragging me in.

Yukina is actually being pretty up front about what she wants, which surprises me. She’s still a bit manipulative and insecur
Sen
Apr 21, 2012 Sen rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Volume 1: Chapters 6 through 9 ^^ + a special
Read on April 21, 2012
Source: manga.animea.net

Flames are definitely bursting between Shigure and Yukina. A love triangle is thrown in too!

However, I find the development of the whole plot too weak. Yukina is so easily manipulated... I no longer admire her anymore. Shigure...eh, he annoys me a bit. The emotions feel really unstable (I believe the plot advances way too quickly), not ones that will touch my heart.

When I was reading volume 2, this was
Winter Brook
Creo que lo mejor, después de todo, era el primer tomo. La protagonista se ha convertido en una verdadera zorra ( lamento la palabra ) que juega con ambos y está con los dos al mismo tiempo a pesar de que ambos solo desean que decida de una vez.
Rida
Accidentally went over the next vol =U= lame
Orion
this is good if you like manga

Karina Rari
der manga ist einfach nur geil xD
Miss
ughhhhh

man i was not asking alot from this series, i just wanted to yukina to be in control of things

like if your premise is going to be heroine blackmails hero into playing the part of her boyfriend so she can gain love experience to write into her novel

then frigging COMMIT

i just want stories where the girls get to be the ones in positions of power in their relationships. is that so much to ask?

apparently so. V_V 1.5 stars
Rubi
All I can say is, for now....
I like Akira more :)
Not sure about the whole "being cousins" thing,
but i just like him :)
i'll see how this goes
Savvy
Okay, I've read all the chapters that I can read of this (which is all of them (50 chapters)) and I was really bummed when I saw that I have to wait for more to come out.

I still like everyone in the books and I just don't know who to cheer on! The cousin is cute, but the Pres dude I also like.
Rachel
Typical love triangle between the main character, the childhood friend, and the new guy. The only twist in this book is that the main character is blackmailing the new guy into acting like her boyfriend. Nothing too deep going on here.
Cassandra Phoenix

I will neither confirm nor deny the degree to which I identify with the protagonist in this story, except she's a lot more confident than I was in high school.
Jenny
[Ch. 6-9:]

Awww, poor Akira. :(
Yukina obviously likes Shigure better.

Argh, I can't believe there's another love triange. D:<
Prabh Kaur
Maria Abrajan
Maria Abrajan marked it as to-read
Jasminb6235
Jasminb6235 marked it as to-read
Ella Natasya
Ella Natasya marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 4] (Faster than a Kiss #4)
  • たいようのいえ 1 [Taiyou no Ie 1]
  • L-DK, Vol. 05
  • Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 02 (Barajou no Kiss, #2)
  • Love so Life, Vol. 11 (Love so Life, #11)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 4 (Strobe Edge, #4)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 03 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #3)
  • ラストゲーム 2 [Last Game 2]
Japanese Name: 遠山 えま

She made her debut in September 2003 in the monthly manga magazine Nakayoshi with her story, Tenshi no Tamago ("Angel's Egg", no relation to the anime movie of the same name). Gokkun! Pūcho is considered her best representative work. Tokyopop has licenced it under the title Pixie Pop. All of her works are published by Kodansha, and they are enjoyed mainly by preteen and teen gi
More about Ema Tōyama...

Watashi ni xx Shinasai! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 3 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #3)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 4 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #4)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 5 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #5)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 6 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #6)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 7 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #7)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 8 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #8)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 9 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #9)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 10 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #10)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 11 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #11)
わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1) ココにいるよ!(1) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #1) Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 01 I Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 01 I Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 02