Start by marking “Make 'Em Laugh & Take Their Money: A Few Thoughts On Using Humor As A Speaker or Writer or Sales Professional For Purposes of Persuasion” as Want to Read:
Make 'Em Laugh & Take Their Money: A Few Thoughts On Using Humor As  A Speaker or Writer or Sales Professional For Purposes of Persuasion

People buy more and buy more happily when in good humor. Understanding humor and being able to effectively use it for your sales and persuasion purposes is a powerful advantage--for any speaker, salesman or writer."
Drawn from 30 years' experience as a popular professional speaker, author of 13 books, columnist and advertising copywriter, Dan Kennedy looks at humor as an i
Published April 27th 2010 by Glazer Kennedy Pub

To ask other readers questions about Make 'Em Laugh & Take Their Money, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make 'Em Laugh & Take Their Money

Waseem
Nov 21, 2013 Waseem rated it it was ok
Only reason I got this book is because am a fans other work - primarily in marketing and business - this book was 'ok' with not too much focused on marketing , but I do get the idea of using humour to connect with your audience which can most definitely be applying to a sales situations - I like to be chilled and enjoy using humour in my life regularly , but I kinda change in marketing situations or don't express myself as well - this book had some mugged to remind how to be myself more which is ...more
Mike
Aug 17, 2010 Mike rated it liked it
Was different than I expected and wanted it to be. Thought Dan Kennedy was funny and had some funny concepts but I'm not looking to be a standup comedian and felt like this book was teaching me how. Simply wanted some ideas on using humor in sales situations and found it lacking.
Brad West
Aug 04, 2013 Brad West rated it did not like it
Another Kennedy flop. Although I'm not sure what I expected. I've listened to Kennedy speak (on CD) and read a few of his books, he's never once made me laugh. In this volume he pushes so hard to be funny he just seems like a jackass.
Daniel Wieser
Why it is important to use jokes and gags in your presentations to make your buyers perceive you as a friend. Funny and great read on how to persuade clients and how to get trust by being funny/sarcastic/etc.
Jeremy Reeves
May 25, 2013 Jeremy Reeves rated it it was ok
Love Dan but this was pretty much about being a stand up comedian - not about applying it in your marketing
Marianne Strait
Marianne Strait rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2012
Michael Hiles
Michael Hiles rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2012
Mario Cimmino
Mario Cimmino rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2015
John S Budnik
John S Budnik rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Shelly Porsch Chetty
Shelly Porsch Chetty rated it it was ok
Apr 30, 2017
Joe
Joe rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2012
Steve Reck
Steve Reck rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Desmond Chen
Desmond Chen rated it liked it
May 27, 2013
Matt Fox
Matt Fox rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2014
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2014
José Torres
José Torres rated it liked it
May 26, 2016
Oliver
Oliver rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2016
stanni a'o
stanni a'o rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Purba
Purba rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2013
Kyle Radish
Kyle Radish rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Chad Michael
Chad Michael rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Jon Olson
Jon Olson rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2017
Pyang
Pyang rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Sid
Sid rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Mike Jackson
Mike Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2013
Tim Johnson
Tim Johnson rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2015
Esteban Herrera
Esteban Herrera rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Kevin C.
Kevin C. rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2011
Spage
Spage rated it it was ok
May 12, 2014
GARREN
GARREN rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Dan S. Kennedy is the provocative, truth-telling author of seven popular No B.S. books, thirteen business books total; a serial, successful, multi-millionaire entrepreneur; trusted marketing advisor, consultant and coach to hundreds of private entrepreneurial clients running businesses from $1-million to $1-billion in size; and he influences well over 1-million independent business owners annually ...more
More about Dan S. Kennedy...