Start by marking “Wild Honey” as Want to Read:
Wild Honey

Wild Honey

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is a small, simple love story about two people who could have been worlds apart, yet had so much they could have shared. In some aspects all love stories are the same; but many don't begin, and very few end, in the way that might have been expected.

"Wild Honey" is a book I wrote in two chunks, over twenty years apart. I came across the fragments many years later, read
Paperback, 1st, 107 pages
Published November 19th 2009 by Redpath Books

To ask other readers questions about Wild Honey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Honey

Ice Bear
Another gentle book of village life, love and departure. Left with the question 'if only', which is probably the purpose of the book. An overtly happy ending may have been too much of an anti climax. A light read that makes you map some of your own missed opportunities but leaves the question unanswered. Perhaps that is the purpose of the book.
Irene
Oct 30, 2010 Irene added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: all-my-own-work
Of all my books "Wild Honey" may be my favourite, if I'm allowed to have a favourite. I still read it and am still surprised by it. One particular section makes the hairs on the back of my neck prickle every time I reach it!

It was written in two halves, over twenty years apart. I began it on a rare holiday, and then put the fragments away on my return home. Many years later I came across it when going through some old papers, read it, and decided that it deserved at least to be finished.

So I se
Laura marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2011
Irene
Nov 05, 2010 Irene added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Irene
Jul 25, 2010 Irene added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all-my-own-work
I have several books in print, but they're a mixed bunch!

I have some on family history, one on the history of a church and community in the Scottish Borders, and some fiction and poetry. So I don't seem to fit into any particular genre - I write what takes my fancy and / or comes into my head at the time.

Six are now available at Amazon, in Kindle format, or at Lulu.com in paperback or e-editions:
More about Irene M. Redpath...
Flowers for Alys When the Snow Refused to Fall In the Image of Ravenna St James the Less, Penicuik 1882 - 1982 A Day to Go Gently