Start by marking “Love That Kitty!: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to Be a Cat” as Want to Read:
Love That Kitty!: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to Be a Cat

Love That Kitty!: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to Be a Cat

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Peter is an ordinary boy . . . sometimes. Then one day he decides to become a cat. He purrs. He pounces on unsuspecting prey. He discovers the joy of yarn. And he’s an expert at climbing up curtains.

While Peter is good at being a kitty, he is not always a good kitty. His parents want their human son back! What’s a cat to do? Soon Peter finds an ideal solution to please bot
Published September 14th 2010 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

To ask other readers questions about Love That Kitty!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love That Kitty!

Dolly
Jun 29, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2012, childrens, pets
We recently read Love That Puppy!: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to be a Dog and thought it was a funny story. We saw that there was a sequel to that book and our girls wanted to read it. I didn't expect too much from this second story and wasn't disappointed.

Just like the first story, this is a fun and colorful story that has the feel of a comic book or graphic novel. The narrative is humorous and silly and the illustrations are cartoonish and remind me of the characters from the Fairly Oddpar
The Library Lady
I don't care if it's about cats and I'm a cat person. I didn't like this one any better than its predecessor Love That Puppy!: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to Be a Dog In fact I liked it even less, because it is so formulaic.

Brace yourself for the apparently soon to come frog edition. Which I WON'T be buying........
Diana Pettis
I think it is pretty common for children to want to experiment with trying different things. In this story the main character thinks that life as a cat is easier. Read to find out if that is true!
Erin
This is a fun story about a boy who decides to be a cat. The illustrations remind me a lot of Ren & Stimpy. Good for preschool storytimes.
Stefani
Super cute story about a boy that acts like a cat. I remember being kids and doing the same, although this boy takes it a bit further...
Catlover
my children love this book, as well as the first one
Lindsay
cats, imagination, frogs, pets
Kendra
HA HA HA!! LOVE this book!
Bunnyjadwiga
Bunnyjadwiga marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Anne
Anne added it
Jul 02, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Hannah
Hannah added it
Jan 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
is this book new 2 6 Jun 16, 2010 08:48AM
Love That Puppy!: The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to be a Dog The Very Busy Toymaker The very busy zookeeper (Counting storybook)