Start by marking “Girl Fun One: Adventures in Lesbian Loving (Girl Fun 1)” as Want to Read:
Girl Fun One: Adventures in Lesbian Loving (Girl Fun 1)

Girl Fun One: Adventures in Lesbian Loving (Girl Fun #1)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Soft lips on smooth, supple skin, slender curves interlocking. No wonder girl-on-girl action has never been more popular. From the US hit series the "L Word" to "Sex In The City", sisters have been doing it for themselves. And now Xcite books, one of the UK's best-known purveyors of quality erotic fiction, delves into the world of Sapphic desires in this latest collection. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published February 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Girl Fun One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl Fun One

Evelyn
I got the audiobook version which is split into two volumes, of which I only have volume one which has ten stories.

As with any anthology there were some stories I liked more than others. The first one, Toy Story, was good except that I found the use of the word 'cunny' jarring. I thought that word went out of fashion somewhere around 1790. That made it hard to take the rest of the story seriously.

The second story, Come Dressed Up was my favourite, hands down. It was just plain sexy.

The last one,
Eero
Muutama lyhyt eroottinen tarina naisten välisestä rakkaudesta, ei hintansa väärtti (3 ). Kielellisesti teos on yllättävän hyvää kun ottaa huomioon genren ja sen että kyseessä on halpatuotantoa. Tosin Miranda Forbes on erikoistunut erotiikka kirjojen kirjoittamiseen ja tuottamiseen jo pitkän aikaa ja omaa pitkän listan teoksia tastallaan, mikä ehkä selittää laatua jonkin verran.

A few erotic stories about love between women. Well written but very thin not necessarily best place to put your money,
Amy Eddison
snippets of sexy delights. This book is full of the weird and the wonderful when it comes to lesbian love, with a variety of saucy stories to leave you throbbing with desire. From spanking to bdsm, and plenty of the vanilla for those tamer ladies out there. This is a well-written exploration of female love and more importantly- sex.
Arlyn
While I have nothing against f-f sexual encounters-I often find them exciting, I'm ambivalent about this collection of stories. Some were better than others, to be sure. From quick and fun to so boring it took me days to finish(not good for a short story), I'd recommend this book, with some reservation.
Mark Farley
It was a pleasure to contribute to this great collection of naughty stories for Xcite Books. I was one of only two male authors selected, which I am quite proud of. My story is about a couple on holiday at Center Parcs and is very naughty. Like me.
CoCo
CoCo marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Becky Dawson
Becky Dawson marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Jason McCarty
Jason McCarty marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Kalvin Lox
Kalvin Lox marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Jo Lanier
Jo Lanier marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Azeez Gad
Azeez Gad marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Kim Gardner
Kim Gardner marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Tiffytaffy
Tiffytaffy is currently reading it
Jan 11, 2015
Dallasrenee
Dallasrenee marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Cara
Cara marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Lydia
Lydia added it
Nov 26, 2014
Nitin Chauhan
Nitin Chauhan marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Yogesh
Yogesh marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Mac Onie
Mac Onie marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Laru
Laru marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Shelltremblayyahoo.com
Shelltremblayyahoo.com marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Ciara Don
Ciara Don marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Nat
Nat marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Temptations - 3 Book Bundle - from Xcite Books Kinky Girls: An Xcite Collection of Women on the Wild Side Ultimate Spanking: 20 Erotic Stories Explicit Encounters: Sex When You Shouldn't Crimes of Passion