Start by marking “Girl Fun One: Adventures in Lesbian Loving (Girl Fun 1)” as Want to Read:
Girl Fun One: Adventures in Lesbian Loving (Girl Fun 1)

Girl Fun One: Adventures in Lesbian Loving (Girl Fun #1)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  26 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Soft lips on smooth, supple skin, slender curves interlocking. No wonder girl-on-girl action has never been more popular. From the US hit series the "L Word" to "Sex In The City", sisters have been doing it for themselves. And now Xcite books, one of the UK's best-known purveyors of quality erotic fiction, delves into the world of Sapphic desires in this latest collection. ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published February 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Girl Fun One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl Fun One

Evelyn
Feb 21, 2011 Evelyn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lesbian
I got the audiobook version which is split into two volumes, of which I only have volume one which has ten stories.

As with any anthology there were some stories I liked more than others. The first one, Toy Story, was good except that I found the use of the word 'cunny' jarring. I thought that word went out of fashion somewhere around 1790. That made it hard to take the rest of the story seriously.

The second story, Come Dressed Up was my favourite, hands down. It was just plain sexy.

The last one,
Eero
Feb 13, 2012 Eero rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lesbian, erotica
Muutama lyhyt eroottinen tarina naisten välisestä rakkaudesta, ei hintansa väärtti (3 ). Kielellisesti teos on yllättävän hyvää kun ottaa huomioon genren ja sen että kyseessä on halpatuotantoa. Tosin Miranda Forbes on erikoistunut erotiikka kirjojen kirjoittamiseen ja tuottamiseen jo pitkän aikaa ja omaa pitkän listan teoksia tastallaan, mikä ehkä selittää laatua jonkin verran.

A few erotic stories about love between women. Well written but very thin not necessarily best place to put your money,
Amy Eddison
Oct 25, 2010 Amy Eddison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
snippets of sexy delights. This book is full of the weird and the wonderful when it comes to lesbian love, with a variety of saucy stories to leave you throbbing with desire. From spanking to bdsm, and plenty of the vanilla for those tamer ladies out there. This is a well-written exploration of female love and more importantly- sex.
Arlyn
May 06, 2015 Arlyn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews
While I have nothing against f-f sexual encounters-I often find them exciting, I'm ambivalent about this collection of stories. Some were better than others, to be sure. From quick and fun to so boring it took me days to finish(not good for a short story), I'd recommend this book, with some reservation.
Mark Farley
Jun 29, 2013 Mark Farley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a pleasure to contribute to this great collection of naughty stories for Xcite Books. I was one of only two male authors selected, which I am quite proud of. My story is about a couple on holiday at Center Parcs and is very naughty. Like me.
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Sarah Maxfield
Sarah Maxfield marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Tara Anderton
Tara Anderton marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Billy
Billy added it
Mar 31, 2016
Carola
Carola marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Nin
Nin added it
Mar 05, 2016
Sandra
Sandra added it
Feb 22, 2016
James Jones
James Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Tjg
Tjg added it
Jan 26, 2016
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Jenny Pugh
Jenny Pugh marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Mohamed Safwat
Mohamed Safwat marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
EM
EM marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2015
Askme
Askme marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
JUB
JUB marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Ron Coon
Ron Coon marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
CoCo
CoCo marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015