Start by marking “Premeditated Marriage” as Want to Read:
Premeditated Marriage

Premeditated Marriage

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Charlotte "Charlie" Larkin believed she'd been cursed when it came to matters of the heart, especially since every man she'd ever been involved with had met with an untimely end. To add insult to injury, to-die-for true-crime writer Gus Riley had come to the remote Montana town to research her for his next book!

Following an attempt on Charlie's life, Gus insisted the two j
Published November 1st 2002 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Premeditated Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Premeditated Marriage

Mitch
I've heard great things about B.J. Daniels, and well, not gonna lie, I do love a good B.J. Who doesn't? I've been working up the wazoo lately so "Premeditated Marriage" by B.J. Daniels was a nice way to wind down at night. Whenever I am SUPER busy and want a good quick read that I don't need to think about too much I head to good ole' Harlequin. Yes, I think I am the only male reader on the planet, but I have come to terms with that! It wasn't amazing, but it was entertaining enough and a solid ...more
Anita Fleming
I was not as impressed with this book as I have been with other B.J. Daniels works. It was a lame premise, especially when at the end you learn the whole story.

There are people in Utopia, MT who believe that Charlie is a black widow. She kills or injures any man who gets close to her. Mac comes to town because they have just pulled a car from the lake with the remains of Josh. Mac writes true crime and thinks he has a hot lead in Charlie. Big problem is that Mac thinks Charlie is just plan hot a
Cherry-Ann
This book was fantastic. It read more like a thriller/suspense rather than a romance novel but enjoyed it all the same. Someone wants to frame Charlie "Charlotte" for some unexplained murders and incidents resulting from guys she dated. Along drives in Gus T into the one-horse shoe town to solve the mystery and rescue the damsel. The suspense was a bit drawn out and the romance too rushed to be believable but a good read nonetheless.
Crystal
Nov 26, 2007 Crystal rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: really desparate romantic suspense readers
this isn't the worst romantic suspense novel I've ever read, but it definitely wasn't the best either. I don't think I'd bother with any more novels by this author--unless I was sick again, and had it laying around my house. very convoluted, and hard to root for the main characters. almost a waste of time.
Bridgett
not knock-your-socks-off-great, but not too bad either. :)
Brainx
Brainx marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Alexadria Vorndran
Alexadria Vorndran marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Emily spremulli
Emily spremulli marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Gayle Jansen
Gayle Jansen marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
B C
B C marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Nathalie
Nathalie marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Trang
Trang marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temperamental tomc
More about B.J. Daniels...
Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #1) The New Deputy in Town (Whitehorse Montana #2) Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #2) Unforgiven (Beartooth, Montana, #1) Branded