Start by marking “Premeditated Marriage” as Want to Read:
Premeditated Marriage

Premeditated Marriage

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Charlotte "Charlie" Larkin believed she'd been cursed when it came to matters of the heart, especially since every man she'd ever been involved with had met with an untimely end. To add insult to injury, to-die-for true-crime writer Gus Riley had come to the remote Montana town to research her for his next book!

Following an attempt on Charlie's life, Gus insisted the two j
Published November 1st 2002 by Harlequin Intrigue

To ask other readers questions about Premeditated Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Premeditated Marriage

Mitch
I've heard great things about B.J. Daniels, and well, not gonna lie, I do love a good B.J. Who doesn't? I've been working up the wazoo lately so "Premeditated Marriage" by B.J. Daniels was a nice way to wind down at night. Whenever I am SUPER busy and want a good quick read that I don't need to think about too much I head to good ole' Harlequin. Yes, I think I am the only male reader on the planet, but I have come to terms with that! It wasn't amazing, but it was entertaining enough and a solid ...more
Anita
I was not as impressed with this book as I have been with other B.J. Daniels works. It was a lame premise, especially when at the end you learn the whole story.

There are people in Utopia, MT who believe that Charlie is a black widow. She kills or injures any man who gets close to her. Mac comes to town because they have just pulled a car from the lake with the remains of Josh. Mac writes true crime and thinks he has a hot lead in Charlie. Big problem is that Mac thinks Charlie is just plan hot a
Cherry-Ann
This book was fantastic. It read more like a thriller/suspense rather than a romance novel but enjoyed it all the same. Someone wants to frame Charlie "Charlotte" for some unexplained murders and incidents resulting from guys she dated. Along drives in Gus T into the one-horse shoe town to solve the mystery and rescue the damsel. The suspense was a bit drawn out and the romance too rushed to be believable but a good read nonetheless.
Crystal
Nov 26, 2007 Crystal rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: really desparate romantic suspense readers
this isn't the worst romantic suspense novel I've ever read, but it definitely wasn't the best either. I don't think I'd bother with any more novels by this author--unless I was sick again, and had it laying around my house. very convoluted, and hard to root for the main characters. almost a waste of time.
Bridgett
not knock-your-socks-off-great, but not too bad either. :)
Mary Mccord
Mary Mccord marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Timberly Waldschmidt
Timberly Waldschmidt marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Michele Stewart
Michele Stewart marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Dianne Massey
Dianne Massey is currently reading it
May 09, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Ryan
Ryan added it
Feb 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Missing (Colby Agency, #43)
  • One Tough Marine  (Cooper, #3)
  • Grayson (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)
  • In the Blink of an Eye (The Taylor Clan, #3)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • The Secret of Cypriere Bayou (Shivers, #5)
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temperamental tomc
More about B.J. Daniels...
Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #1) The New Deputy in Town (Whitehorse Montana, #2) Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #2) Unforgiven (Beartooth, Montana, #1) Branded (Whitehorse, MT: Chisholm Cattle Co., #1)