Start by marking “Fall of kNight (kNight Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall of kNight (kNight Series, #2)

Fall of kNight (kNight #2)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  32 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Julie Knight thinks her life has become normal...at least for a Lycan. She soon finds her life as a wolf shape-shifer is tumbling out of control when the werewolves return.

The small town of Spring Place is threatened once again by the evil of the werewolves. This time they are not killing humans. The werewolves have targeted the Lycans.

The Lycan clans are in an uproar, on
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 388 pages
Published May 18th 2010 by Wild Horse Press

To ask other readers questions about Fall of kNight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall of kNight

Dahlia (yadkny)
May 26, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance Lovers
Shelves: favorites
A war is brewing, more truths will be revealed, and loyalties must be decided, but Fate's not finished with any of them yet.

Julie and Daniel have weathered many storms together already, but the biggest are still yet to come. With a wedding on the horizon and major life changes headed their way, the couple is tremendously tested. The dreams continue to haunt Julie with eerie premonitions and Daniel is called upon to serve the Lycan Council as a leader in settling the unrest in the clans. Complica
Karen Fuller
Sep 27, 2010 Karen Fuller rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book of the kNight Series Saga. T.L. Mitchell turns up the heat a bit between Daniel and Julie. Let's not forget the monkey wrench that Richard MacArthur throws into the pot with his attempt to seduce Julie. The book is full of hot passion, romance, and the temptation of a forbidden love.
Deborah
Oct 05, 2011 Deborah rated it it was amazing
I really have enjoyed these two books and can't wait for the final episode in November.
Grammy 1

Author- T.LMitchell
Publisher- Wild Horse Press
Rating- Mature Content 17 or older
Genre- Paranormal Romance, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans

Ms Mitchell brings the reader forward into the lives of Julie and Daniel, where we left them, after Dark of kNight.

The wedding of the young Lycan couple is looming. But demands are being made on Daniel by his family by the Lycan Council. The Clans are at the brink of civil war and there is a need for Daniel t
Loves To Dive
Apr 03, 2011 Loves To Dive rated it really liked it
Fall of kNight is the follow up to Dark of kNight and opens with a spooky/sensual dream Julie is having involving Richard MacArthur, one very sexy dangerous vampire. The dream disturbs Julie but she can’t really say why. Meanwhile, Julie and Daniel are planning for their upcoming wedding and Daniel’s impending induction as the leader of the Lycan Clan. At a party for them they learn of a group of rebels called the Dark Wolves who are against the council and that the council wants Daniel to help ...more
Laurie
The story line is intricate and compelling. It is told from Julie’s perspective throughout. She has a fresh, mostly jubilant and optimistic, but sometimes contemplative, voice that I found endearing and quite likable. The other characters, as well, were fully described and I had little trouble visualizing their actions in my mind as I read along. This provided a pleasing escape from reality. I am eager to read the next installment and will, most likely, backtrack to read the first book in its en ...more
Holly
Oct 12, 2012 Holly rated it liked it
Was a really good book, but after reading it went looking to purchase the third only to find it doesn't exist and may not ever exist due to publisher changes. I want to strongly recommend this book but it ends on a little bit of a cliff hanger and with the third book being an unknown I just can't let myself in good conscience recommend it to anyone.
Rhonda
Dec 23, 2013 Rhonda rated it liked it
Not as good as the first book, but still an interesting read. I got a little tired of the whole Julie/Daniel/Richard thing. That and Daniel's uber-ultra alpha Tarzan attitude. I get being protective of the woman you love, but he was a little much at times.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I really liked the first book but then in this book I thought some of it was very predictable and then I didn't get why she kept letting Richard into the house. I thought that Julie was a little less strong than in the first book. I don't think that I am going to read the 3rd book though.
Charlie Kenmore
Edited by Gateway Editorial Services
Tara Blake
Tara Blake marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 17, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Traci Purcell
Traci Purcell rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2015
Sue Davis
Sue Davis marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Suki Sather
Suki Sather marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Julie Ørving
Julie Ørving rated it really liked it
May 24, 2015
Susan Commeford
Susan Commeford marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Vivienne
Vivienne marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Bianca Byrne
Bianca Byrne marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Charity Roelker
Charity Roelker marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Holly Welch
Holly Welch rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
Regina
Regina rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Alice Gottschall
Alice Gottschall marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

kNight (2 books)
  • Dark of kNight (kNight Series, #1)