Start by marking “A Divine Invitation: Experiencing the Romance of God's Amazing Love” as Want to Read:
A Divine Invitation: Experiencing the Romance of God's Amazing Love

A Divine Invitation: Experiencing the Romance of God's Amazing Love

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  7 reviews
For years author Steve McVey's life's message has been about the riches of God's grace. As highlighted in A Divine Invitation, readers will be eager to discover the abundant riches available as they they grow deeper in faith. (July)
Published December 2nd 2005 by Harvest House Publishers (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about A Divine Invitation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Divine Invitation

Gerald Thomson
There is much to be commended in McVey’s books, the most comprehensive being Grace Walk. The grace movement has made great strides in moving the church from a performance based relationship with God to a relationship defined by God’s passionate pursuit of us. However, this book, and the others I’ve read on this topic, seems to view God’s grace as an end unto itself. Grace is the start and sustainer of our relationship with God, but that relationship should compel us to follow God from a heart of ...more
The Title: A Divine Invitation…..Written in clear language - a book that will draw you in to a deeper intimacy with God.
An amazing look at the truth about how God feels about His most prized possession--me (and you--we're all His favorites). This book has the power to change erroneous concepts of Abba, and therefore change your life. If you want to actually feel the love of God, savor each chapter, meditating on the truth that the God of the universe is inviting you to dance your way through life with Him, in Him, as He sings over you! I guarantee that you will come away knowing this: God is for you!
just what i've been needing to read for a long time. this book goes over a lot of the issues i've been dealing with in my heart for many years, and gave me a biblical perspective on my relationship with the Lord. i'd recommend this book to anyone who is a Christian, but especially to those who may be struggling with your view of God and how you can relate to Him.
One of my favorite books on the extravagant love God through Christ. McVey has a shocking, but significant and truthful way of writing about the Lord's heart for us.
Jerry Johnson
I think this is the best book that Steve McVey has written!
Jack Bond
Good insight
Sharon is currently reading it
Nov 14, 2015
Sanni marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Jason added it
Sep 07, 2015
Linn Landry
Linn Landry marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
James marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Eli Blewuada
Eli Blewuada marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Diane marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Steve McVey is the President of Grace Walk Ministries, a discipleship training ministry located in the Tampa Bay area. He is the author of the books Grace Walk, (Harvest House, 1995) Grace Rules, (Harvest House, 1998), Grace Amazing (Harvest House, January, 2001), A Divine Invitation (Harvest House, July, 2002), The Godward Gaze (Harvest House, 2003), The Grace Walk Experience (Harvest House Publi ...more
More about Steve McVey...