Start by marking “A Divine Invitation: Experiencing the Romance of God's Amazing Love” as Want to Read:
A Divine Invitation: Experiencing the Romance of God's Amazing Love

A Divine Invitation: Experiencing the Romance of God's Amazing Love

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  6 reviews
For years author Steve McVey's life's message has been about the riches of God's grace. As highlighted in A Divine Invitation, readers will be eager to discover the abundant riches available as they they grow deeper in faith. (July)
Published December 2nd 2005 by Harvest House Publishers (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about A Divine Invitation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Divine Invitation

Melody
The Title: A Divine Invitation…..Written in clear language - a book that will draw you in to a deeper intimacy with God.
Debbie
An amazing look at the truth about how God feels about His most prized possession--me (and you--we're all His favorites). This book has the power to change erroneous concepts of Abba, and therefore change your life. If you want to actually feel the love of God, savor each chapter, meditating on the truth that the God of the universe is inviting you to dance your way through life with Him, in Him, as He sings over you! I guarantee that you will come away knowing this: God is for you!
Jess
just what i've been needing to read for a long time. this book goes over a lot of the issues i've been dealing with in my heart for many years, and gave me a biblical perspective on my relationship with the Lord. i'd recommend this book to anyone who is a Christian, but especially to those who may be struggling with your view of God and how you can relate to Him.
Erika
One of my favorite books on the extravagant love God through Christ. McVey has a shocking, but significant and truthful way of writing about the Lord's heart for us.
Jerry Johnson
I think this is the best book that Steve McVey has written!
Jack Bond
Good insight
James
James marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Eli Blewuada
Eli Blewuada marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
alan caraway
alan caraway marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
sherry hughes
sherry hughes marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Sue
Sue added it
Jan 18, 2014
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Susie
Susie marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Nina
Nina is currently reading it
Aug 10, 2013
Raymond Chelf
Raymond Chelf marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2013
Blessing Ajayi
Blessing Ajayi marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Steve McVey is the President of Grace Walk Ministries, a discipleship training ministry located in the Tampa Bay area. He is the author of the books Grace Walk, (Harvest House, 1995) Grace Rules, (Harvest House, 1998), Grace Amazing (Harvest House, January, 2001), A Divine Invitation (Harvest House, July, 2002), The Godward Gaze (Harvest House, 2003), The Grace Walk Experience (Harvest House Publi ...more
More about Steve McVey...
Grace Walk Grace Rules 52 Lies Heard in Church Every Sunday: And Why the Truth Is So Much Better The Grace Walk Experience: Enjoying Life the Way God Intends Walking in the Will of God