Start by marking “Tesseracts 14: Strange Canadian Stories” as Want to Read:
Tesseracts 14: Strange Canadian Stories

Tesseracts 14: Strange Canadian Stories (Tesseracts #14)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This unique collection of short stories features the work of some of Canada’s finest speculative fiction writers. Included in this collection are short stories and poems by: Michelle Barker, Tony Burgess, Suzanne Church, David Clink, Michael Colangelo, Margaret Curelas, Susan Forest, L.L. Hannett, Brent Hayward, Patrick Johanneson, Sandra Kasturi, Claude Lalumiere, Michael ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Hades Publications (first published October 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Tesseracts 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tesseracts 14

Ale
Very strange book. "Harvest Moon", "Vermilion Dreams" and "The Short Medical Career of Fine Sam Fine" were the best in the collection.
Jason Donev
A very wide range of stories and quality.

M. L. D. Curelas's Harvest Moon is superb. Her story is chilling and moving. I got very attached to her characters and I'm hoping that she does more in this world, I'd like to see what happens! Her story is a must read.
Alison
Very enjoyable. My favorite (and I admit that I'm biased) was Harvest Moon by M.L.D. Curelas. However I also liked: Random Access Memory and Flight of Passage.
Andy Taylor
A mixed bag of weird tales and outright horror stories. A third of the stories left me scratching my head, a third were okay, and about 1/3 had me thinking about the stories long after I put down the book. Definitely by it for the 1/3 that were memorable. It's worth it.
Natalie
As usual with short stories, only a few were interesting. Quite a few here were dull, frankly. I only read it for John Park's Nightward, really (it landed squarely in the interesting bucket btw). Heat Death (Patrick Johanneson), Flight of Passage (Jon Martin Watts), and One Nation Under Gods (Jerome Stueart) were also kind of interesting.
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Jennifer Perguson
Jennifer Perguson marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Shar
Shar marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Poeticdemise
Poeticdemise marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Katie Parker
Katie Parker marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Buried In Print
Buried In Print marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Greg
Greg marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Sara Kilany
Sara Kilany marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Peter
Peter added it
Jan 13, 2013
M.l.d.
Nov 21, 2012 M.l.d. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
AK and TK
AK and TK marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Heat Death 1 11 Oct 08, 2010 12:04PM
Also called “Canada’s Mr. Mystery”, Mr. Colombo lives in Toronto with his wife. In addition to writing and running a publishing company, Mr. Colombo has appeared on both television and radio.
More about John Robert Colombo...
The Big Book of Canadian Ghost Stories True Canadian Ghost Stories Ghost Stories of Ontario Ghost Stories of Canada The Big Book of Canadian Hauntings