The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do

The Millionaire Maker: Act, Think, and Make Money the Way the Wealthy Do

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Take the mystery out of wealth building with a 12-step approach that can be used by anyone to turn the money they have into the wealth they want. Known as the Millionaire Maker, Loral Langemeier brings financial independence to thousands of her loyal followers. She reaches these people through her seminars, radio interviews, and speaking engagements.
Audio CD, Abridged, 4 pages
Published August 30th 2007 by American Media International (first published December 31st 2005)

Thomas San martin
You can't expect a book to tell you step by step how to get rich, its unrealistic. All of us have different situations, different opinions, different views on certain subjects. I see a lot of people give these type of books horrible reviews because they're still broke and not any richer after reading them and I find it ridiculous! These books give you a taste of what being wealthy is, they give us a taste of what the wealthy`s mindset is because it really is a mindset. All these books about weal...more
Kristen
This book, while full of case studies, is deliberately vague about certain details, probably in an effort to drive queries to LL's coaching company. I am a little more confused after reading it than I was prior to reading it. Entities--oy. I feel like a fool not having one, but which one do I get, and why? Unclear. This book is a sales tool, little more. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
evan pon
only thing i learned is that i should check into the full self-directed iras. the rest of the book can be summed up in one sentence: quit your job, start your own business, and buy some cheap houses.
Kat
Apr 12, 2007 Kat rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in taking control of their lives and getting out of the corporate world
You must read, lest you be taken advantage of! I'm fully invested in this now and it's really broadened my perspective on life and empowered me to take charge.
Kimberly
Let me save you some money.

This is "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" meets "Inc, Yourself" with a little "Think and Grow Rich."

Next.
Emily Lucas
Emily Lucas marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Mitko.dimitrov
Mitko.dimitrov marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Rob
Rob marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Kae Hock
Kae Hock is currently reading it
Mar 03, 2014
Kitty Hotles
Kitty Hotles marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Seth Jenks
Seth Jenks marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Sherri Morgan
Sherri Morgan marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Wouisa
Wouisa added it
Nov 27, 2013
Mayer
Mayer added it
Sep 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Yes! Energy: The Equation to Do Less, Make More Learn to Earn With The Millionaire Maker: Turn What You Already Know Into a Full-Time Cash Machine Put More Cash in Your Pocket: Turn What You Know into Dough The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Wealth Cycle Investing: Build Your Assets Into a Lifetime of Financial Freedom The Millionaire Maker's Guide to Creating a Cash Machine for Life