Start by marking “Star Wars Adventures: The Will of Darth Vader” as Want to Read:
Star Wars Adventures: The Will of Darth Vader

Star Wars Adventures: The Will of Darth Vader (Star Wars Adventures Graphic Novels)

3.54  ·  Rating Details  ·  93 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Darth Vader on a mission for the Emperor When the Rebellion's hit-and-run attacks on Imperial cargo ships become too audacious to be ignored, Darth Vader is sent in to find the Rebel base and destroy it. But the base, hidden in the center of a constantly shifting asteroid field, cannot be attacked directly. To reach his target, Vader will have to team up with a recently ca ...more
Published August 3rd 2010 by Dark Horse Books (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars Adventures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars Adventures

❂ Jennifer
Feb 08, 2015 ❂ Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Totally biased rating, as I and my husband are long-time friends of the author. I don't have any experience with graphic novels so I'm hardly qualified to review one, but I needed a graphic novel for a reading challenge and of course I wasn't going to try anyone else's work before I tried Tom's. The art was great, the story tragic. That Tom was able to convey the tragedy of it in so few words is what, I suspect, has made him so successful.

Full review: http://jenn.booklikes.com/post/110746...
COLORS: Michael Wiggam
LETTERING: Michael Heisler
COVER ART: Sean Mcnally

DARK HORSE BOOKS

When I started this book which I got on loan from the library I thought the humor and characterization would keep me from enjoying it. I didn't know if I would like the art style either because animated type styles are kind of hit and miss for me.

That didn't happen here and I so love it when you go in thinking I might not enjoy this book but it really su
Issa
Jan 16, 2016 Issa added it
I loved the book. Especially the parts where Jedi's fight. My favorite part of the book is the beginning when Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers invaded the resistants team. I would rate this book 9/10.
Angela
Apr 17, 2015 Angela rated it liked it
Darth Vader is sent on a mission to destroy a rebel base. On his way there he imprisons a freighter captain. It turns into an odd buddy road trip type book. There is a nice twist. A good read.
Josh
Feb 05, 2016 Josh rated it did not like it
Shelves: star-wars
Y'know, if you are going to have a story involving spaceships and Darth Vader, it might be a good idea to get someone that can draw both well. Brian Koschak is not that person.
Jimmy Wooduf
Apr 23, 2016 Jimmy Wooduf rated it it was amazing
I really loved this! I read this first 4 years ago! Reading it now really sparked my love for graphic novels, comic books, and Star Wars... Of course!
Tif
Mar 12, 2014 Tif rated it liked it
Luca is a funny guy and the story is amusing, but the art is something ghastly.
Jason
Pleasantly substantial storyline for a kids' series. Thought-provoking and edgy but not too violent. Would have given it 4 stars but the art was a bit clunky- especially the space ships. Whoa, they were pretty badly drawn. You can't go "stylistic" with that stuff.
Snow
Jul 24, 2010 Snow rated it really liked it
reviewing for Graphic Novel Reporter
Cristian Marrero
Nov 15, 2012 Cristian Marrero rated it really liked it
No matter how young or old. You're nothing but your own toy soldier.
Skye Kilaen
Skye Kilaen rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Liz
Liz added it
Apr 09, 2016
P. Germain
P. Germain rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Breanna
Breanna rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Nane
Nane marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Leo
Leo rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Dillon
Dillon marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Vera
Vera marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Seneca
Seneca added it
Jan 17, 2016
Nenko
Nenko rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2016
Jason Bright
Jason Bright rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Robert
Robert rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Brent Benson
Brent Benson marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Ari QuentinShadows
Ari QuentinShadows marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Once a professional juggler and fire eater, Tom Taylor is a #1 New York Times Bestselling, multi-award-winning comic book writer, playwright and screenwriter.

Taylor is the creator of the Aurealis-Award Winning graphic novel series THE DEEP (which tells the adventures of a multiethnic family of underwater explorers who live on a submarine). The Deep has been optioned by Technicolor to be turned int
More about Tom Taylor...

Star Wars Adventures Graphic Novels (6 books)
  • Star Wars Adventures: Han Solo and the Hollow Moon of Khorya