Start by marking “Deadly Vows” as Want to Read:
Deadly Vows

Deadly Vows (Protecting the Witnesses #4)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  12 reviews

Olivia Jarrod was newly placed in witness protection when she discovered she was pregnant. First rule of the program: no contact with anyone from her former life. That includes her estranged husband, Ford Jensen--the unknowing father of her unborn child. Despite their rocky marriage, Olivia still loves him deeply. And when Ford shocks her by tracking her down, she knows th
Published April 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Vows

Michelle
Protecting the Wittnesses
Book 4

In this book, we meet Olivia Jarrod. She's been mentioned in previous books as being a witness set to testify against the main mafia man after witnessing him kill someone. But Olivia's story goes so much deeper than that. She and her husband had marriage problems. He was married more to his work than to her and she finally left him because of it. But after he begged her to take him back, she did for one night and their night of passion resulted in a conception of a
Wendy Sparkes
Operation Black Veil: The woman in the black veil has told FBI Special Agent Jackson McGraw that Salvatore Martino, former don of the Martino Crime family, is seriously ill. It has been confirmed that his son wants to kill Eloise Hill, the girl who put his father behind bars, before he dies as a tribute to him. He also wants to kill Olivia Jensen, the witness to him murdering someone & due to testify against him in the upcoming trial.

The night Olivia Jensen witnessed a murder; she was put in
Judy
This has been an exciting series to read. It opened my world to see what some people risk by doing the right thing and reporting a crime even though they know the result could be losing their life, physically or by being pulled away from all they know for their own protection.

Olivia Jensen found out she was pregnant after being put into the program.
She had been separated from her husband of 10 years for the past year. He had come to her four months ago but when she thought he would change from h
Sarah Gorman
This book was just OK to me. It was a OK plot line and I just couldn't seem to really get involved with the characters.
Sandi Hart
It was really slow. I did really like the end though.
Paula Legate
I loved this book. I loved how Ford didn't give up searching for his wife Olivia. Once he found her he wasn't going to let anyone including the FBI stop him from protecting her. The emotions were strong in this book, and the action was fast. This was a book I didn't want to put down till the last page was read.
John Hanscom
This was a nice easy read, with a premiss it hard to believe - it is somewhat easy to find someone in the witness protection program.
Anneka
So exhausting! The stress from running and then running some more. I can't imagine all that running from the mob...
Nicole
I read it one sitting, easy read but a nice story. Not as good as the other one I read by her but I still enjoyed it.
Susan
End of the series, I think. I found it thin as to plot and --- just didn't care much about it.
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 03, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Ensley
Ensley marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Wanda Campbell
Wanda Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Ankita Sinha
Ankita Sinha marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Catherine Anderson
Catherine Anderson marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Amanda Seah
Amanda Seah marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Cowboy Protector  (Protecting the Witnesses, #3)
  • Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)
  • Twin Targets  (Protecting the Witnesses, #1)
  • Threat of Exposure (Texas Ranger Justice, #5)
  • Storm Warning (Whisper Lake, #1)
  • Undercover Pursuit (Missions of Mercy #3)
  • Daughter of Texas (Texas Ranger Justice, #1)
  • Dead Reckoning (Holyoake Heroes, #3)
  • High-Stakes Inheritance (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #214)
  • Double Identity (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #238)
  • Dead Air
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma #2)

Protecting the Witnesses (6 books)
  • Twin Targets  (Protecting the Witnesses, #1)
  • Killer Headline  (Protecting the Witnesses, #2)
  • Cowboy Protector  (Protecting the Witnesses, #3)
  • Fatal Secrets  (Protecting the Witnesses , #5)
  • Risky Reunion (Protecting the Witnesses, #6)
Safe by the Marshal's Side (Witness Protection) Running Blind (Heroes for Hire, #3) Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1) Undercover Bodyguard (Heroes for Hire, #6) Fugitive (Heroes for Hire, #8)