Start by marking “Become a Bookstore Owner [With CDROM] (FabJob Guides)” as Want to Read:
Become a Bookstore Owner [With CDROM] (FabJob Guides)

Become a Bookstore Owner [With CDROM] (FabJob Guides)

4.63 of 5 stars 4.63  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Get Paid to Read, Buy and Sell Books

Imagine having a rewarding career as a bookstore owner. You will have the freedom to make your own decisions and express your creative spirit while you discover new books and share old favorites. Order the FabJob Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner to learn:

How to decide what type of bookstore to open
How to prepare a business plan and

Published July 30th 2005 by Fabjob (first published July 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Become a Bookstore Owner [With CDROM], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Become a Bookstore Owner [With CDROM]

Lindsey
I thought this book about becoming a bookstore owner is well organized, simple to follow, and includes the whole process of starting a bookstore with a lot of great topics to think about and explore further. I particularly enjoyed the ending and felt rewarded for reading the whole book since it dealt with opening the store, customer service, the role of the small bookstore, etc. It really did give me a sense of excitement thinking about the idea of creating a small business to help build communi ...more
Kendal

I'm now ready to open my own bookstore. Well, not quite, but this book didn't scare from the idea. This is a good primer for becoming a bookseller. It gives a lot of good resources to get started.
Beccie
This book is a few years old but I found the info it to be very valuable. I discovered some great resources that I would have never known about. It walks you through just about every step to get a bookstore started. There's a lot to do but this book got me excited at the possibility and has taken me one step further in reaching my dream. Anyone interested in owning their own bookstore should definitely check it out.
Beth Johnson
Sep 19, 2008 Beth Johnson rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Great book--well written and interesting. Feel like it brought me many steps closer to my dream of a retirement indie bookstore.
Mia Michalek
Great learning tool for anybody who is thinking about opening a bookstore!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
FabJob Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner (FabJob Guides) (FabJob Guides) Become a Professional Organizer [With CD-ROM] Cliffsnotes: Creating a Dynamite Powerpoint 2000 Presentation Everyday Activities for Preschool A Guide for Using Matilda in the Classroom